11) Toys

HEY BABIES, PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE FEEDBACK IF YOU WANT A NEW CHAPTER!!

ENJOY!

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME. XOXO -GOSSIP GIRL.

Sorry about my normal random censoring on words that probably don't need to be censored. My older fans understand that I'm very new to this "GRAPHIC STORY". LOL.

* * *

            Sinking deep into my bubble bath, I shut my eyes and sighed deeply. Roller blading home after a long day at work had been a terrible idea, especially because it had begun to slightly drizzle halfway to my apartment and I nearly cracked my head open while trying to maneuver around a prostitute standing directly in the middle of my path...

The lavender scent of the bubbles filled my nostrils and the muscles in my body relaxed. . . . .

            It was probably Ferro's prostitute in the middle of the pathway, I thought.

            A small giggle escaped my mouth at my own hilarity, but it was cut short when I suddenly realized how quiet my neighbor's apartment was. Believe me, his apartment was never quiet, and this moment of silence was more than perfect during a calming bath, but I couldn't help but wonder...

            Forget him, I thought, shutting my eyes once more. I must have fell asleep for a moment . . .

            BANG!

            I sat up. What the hell was that? Another body?

            The water in my tub rippled. The noise was distinctly coming from next door and it was only getting louder.  

            "YES!"

            My eyes widened. That was distinctly female. A woman in Ferro's apartment? I hadn't heard a woman in his apartment since...

            "OH, GOD! YES!"

            My jaw fell open. The amount of envy I had for that woman was absolutely sickening.

Suddenly, it all stopped. Silence.

My ears picked up a door slamming closed. In my apartment.

            I reached for my towel, when—

            The bathroom door flew open.

"Don't you know not to take a bath or shower during a storm? You could get electrocuted, tigrotto."

 I stared at Ferro, stunned.

 The bubbles in my tub seemed to rapidly pop.

"Surround sound," he sighed, grinning cockily. "The clarity of it is mouthwatering. He leaned against my bathroom archway like a dark angel, his dark hair disheveled and longer than the last time I had seen him. "Did you enjoy the p0rn?P0rnografi a. You see, I was going to invite you over, but there are times where a man must be selfish..."

 He raised a wicked brow.

Ferro-Valentino La Morte had f#cked with me.

He wanted me to think he was with a woman. He wanted me to be jealous.

            A pause filled the air.

            "YOU--!" I smacked the water with my hand, then jabbed a finger at him. "YOU! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN MY F#CKING APARTMENT?" I roared out.