COLLECT AND CRITIQUE
Name of Fs Student: Sanchez Jasmine H. & Aspero, Jay Ar B.
Course: Bachelor Of Secondary Education Year & Section: III-A
Resource Teacher: Mrs. Marites A. Alvarez
Cooperating School: Sagay National High School
At the end of this episode, we should be able to explain the importance of curriculum through reflections from the observations made about it as used by the teacher.
Date of Observation: August 28, 2012
School: Sagay National High School Subject Observed: English
Assessment of Learning
· Nouns Using Appropriate Participle
v Interaction with the teacher during class discussion. Students were volunteering to answer by raising their hands long before the teacher could call certain students to give the answer.
· Formative type of assessment through a short quiz.
· Participles in an Idiomatic Expressions
v Interaction of teacher and students during class discussion. Students were participating by answering the teacher’s question and participating in board works.
· Question and Answer during discussion and after the lesson before dismissal time.
Name of Teacher Interviewed: Elenita B. Englis
Grade/Year Level & Section of Class Handled: Grade III- 2
School: Bulanon Elementary School
Date of Interview: September 09, 2012
Interviewer: Aspero, Jay Ar B. & Sanchez, Jasmin Sifel H.
· Making the students focus or be attentive as the teacher is still on the motivation phase.
v Colorful instructional materials like different shapes and drawings of objects related to the topic.
· Implementing these materials or utilizing these materials at the start of the class especially in the morning.
· Arousing students’ interest to answer teacher’s questions.
v Proper construction of the questions on the visual aid by providing examples.
· Starting from the topic that has been already discussed so that the students have already an idea.