Im a Synesthesiologist...

I'm a Synesthesiologist. Investigating, researching, cataloging, studying and practicing the wide variety of means by which human beings interact with the power of Consciousness in relation to the global occult phenomenon AKA The NWO is what we DO. To the practicing Synesthesiologist, It's ALL valid

We never discount the validity of any point of view. From Our perspective, being one of global consciousness, every point of view is valid, simply because it exists. If it was thought of in the past then it exists today as a memory to be cherished or repudiated, argued and supported, castigated or redeemed...

Because, in every story of good vs evil, light vs darkness, right vs wrong there is ALWAYS this unavoidable human tendency towards DIVISION, which is ultimately the expression of the Duality of Man. How many stories, myths, legends and recorded versions of history do we have to TELL ourselves before we all just wake up and REALIZE...

This is what human beings DO? Like bears hibernate in the winter, birds fly south, whales swim through oceans to mate and all of them get these urges instinctually; Animals communicate via CSP (Cross Sensory Perception), that is, their senses are set up so that they perceive the world through two or more of their perceptions simultaneously. Dogs SEE what they smell. Bats see what they HEAR. Cats FEEL what they taste. Animals don't so much think about stuff as much as they simply EXPERIENCE what they live...

Just as Human Being is ultimately experienced through any Homo-sapiens connection...

To the WHOLE FUCKING PLANET. This duality IS humanities connection to NATURE. Humans don't hibernate, they DREAM and instinctually we create and maintain SOCIETIES which are ultimately shaped and molded by the communal subconscious expression of how said societies are LIVED IN.

All the arguing is SUPPOSED to be happening because the majority of humanity are still ASLEEP.

We're watching our own waking DREAMS on TV, radio, digital networks and the WWW and, to a great many of us, the internet is a seething HELL of darkness and nightmares...

But to a few of us, the darkness that so many fear and unconsciously seek to fight, deny and ignore, that darkness to US...

Is Home.

There are an inordinate amount of us, lurking in the cyber-shadows of the WWW, watching and waiting for those triumphant few who suddenly just WAKE THE FUCK UP and realize...

"Heeeeey, waitaminute... Religion is a DREAM. And so is Politics...

And Race and Rights and Economics and Environmental Change and scientific theories and spiritual ideologies..."

It's ALL a dream that Society is showing you in order to perpetuate its own existence because, guess what folks?

Society CAN NOT EXIST beyond the will of the people who MAKE IT UP.

By buying into the extreme elements of what Society is showing us, what radical political views that are broadcast across the internet, those scientific theories that are cooked up to explain the inexplicable then we are ALL ignoring the possibilities that await us to be explored...

In ANY dreams of Our OWN. What is God to YOU? Beyond the dead guy hanging on the cross? Beyond the desert dwelling wanderer on his camel? Beyond all the Buddahs, Krishnas, Mullahs, Priests and Clergy, what is God to YOU? This is the question more and more of Us are asking in the face of this age old Jihad that will never end until either Christianity, Islam or BOTH finally kill each other and themselves all off...

Because their warring will NEVER END, people. Their scriptures PROPHECIZE EVERYTHING THEY ARE BOTH ENGAGED IN FULFILLING EVEN AS WE SPEAK!

But We ain't got a dog IN that fight. And neither do any of Our brothers and sisters, more and more of whom are awakening and just REALIZING the sham that's being fought over, killed for and blasphemed right in FRONT of Us by the indoctrinated participants who inevitably view all of US...

As the Lost, the Unsaved, heretical, unrepentant and ultimately Damned in the sight of their God in whose eyes they find justification to judge those of Us whom they already KNOW will not be joining them in the Kingdom of their precious Jesus and/or Muhammad...

WE R THE UNINVOLVED...

So, We'd much rather just get left behind than go to ANY place that is just reward for acting the way socially minded folk are acting already...

Cause We're sorry but, not being involved means We don't EVER have to act like fools in order to justify Our faith in ANY other Human Being's perception of God.

Now,

Who's a Synesthesiologist?