Chapter 5

Sorry for the long wait! Thank you readers for sticking with this story fir so long! I'll try to get more stories updated!

This chapter is for MATURE audiences only. It gets a little steamy. I mean, what did you guys expect? They're alone in a Vegas hotel room. Hint hint lol

Enjoy and have a great day!

----------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Emmys POV

"Take off your shirt." I said, making my way towards the first aid kits the hotel left for me. I picked them up and walked back to the bedroom where I dropped Dante off.

He was seated on edge of the bed, his hands on his knees as if he were out of breath. There was a fresh coat of sweat matted across his forehead. I suspected it to be because of the injury since it was cool in the hotel room. The wound looked smaller than I thought it was, but big nonetheless. I tried as hard as I could to not linger my eyes around his chest. Even though he's been in Hell for two years, his physique didn't change. In fact, I think he got even more toned while being there.

I came in front of him and tried not to look into his eyes as I opened the kit. He obviously hated me and I felt like if he looked into my eyes and see the love I still have for him, he'd run.

I needed to at least help him first.

I cleaned around the wound as best as I could to prevent it from getting infected. When I raised a wet gauze to his wound, Dante's hand quickly flew to my wrist. His grip on me was strong and crazy painful even though I didn't show it. I glanced up at him in shock, but he quickly looked away and dropped his hand.

He's gotten so strong.

Shaking off what just happened, I finished up and threw away all the bloody and used contents. "Maybe take a bath instead of a shower so you won't sog up the gauze." I suggested with my back turned to him, playing with my fingers. "I'll try to find us some clothes."

Dante didn't answer as I heard the bathroom door slam shut.

I let out a sigh and slipped out of the hotel room with the key card. I don't know how I'm going to handle being in the same room with him while,he hates me the way he does.

I wandered down the hallway for a cart with some luggage on it. I didn't even care if it was all men clothes. I just wanted clean clothes. My white dress was grimy and torn and I simply wanted out of it.

I spotted a golden luggage cart with one suitcase on it and started for it. No one was around so I hurriedly walked over to it. Just as I was about to grab the handle, one of the workers stepped out of one of the hotel rooms.

I froze, taking a deep breath.

He looked at me curiously. My dress looked as if I got beaten up, but he didn't question it. "621?"

"What?" I hated that the first thing that popped through my head was to use my powers. I didn't want to use them again. Please don't make me use my powers again, I silently begged the worker.

"Your room. 621? Did I take too long?" He asked.

Oh, he thinks I'm from room 612. "Oh, no. I just really needed something from it right this second. So I'll go ahead and take it. It'll save you the trip." I smiled lightly.

"Okay, thanks. Have a nice evening."

"You too." I took the suitcase off the cart and practically ran back to the room. When I slipped inside, I pressed myself against the closed door. That was close.