Chapter Three

*Ross' Point of View*

It's been almost a week since the concert Monday night and I was still on a high. It was one of the best nights of my life, just seeing the blond girl in her natural place on stage. She totally rocked out, and obviously had a huge fan base following her. And I was so glad Calum made me go!

After I parked my car in the studio parking, I started to walk into the studio, than I heard her voice!

I practically ran the whole way to the corner. She was surrounded by a crowd of people, but I managed to make my way to the front.

“'Cause I can break down these walls, I built around myself. I wanna fall so in love, with you, and no one else, Could ever mean half as much, to me as you do now. Together we'll move on, just don't turn around, Let the walls break.” She sang, and I immediately recognized an All – Time Low song, Walls I think it was.

I pulled out my wallet again, and dropped some cash in her guitar case. She gave me a sweet smile, but didn't stop singing. I glanced over across the street. Oh crap...

There was a cop walking straight towards us. I looked back to the blond girl, she had a look of panic in her face. She quickly thanked her audience and threw her guitar in it's case, and started to run. I chased after her, there's no way she's gonna get out of here before the cops get her.

When I caught her, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a small space between two buildings, barely room for both of us. “What the heck?!” She yelled, but I covered her mouth, making sure she stayed quiet as we hid.

As the cop walked past us, I, with my hand still cupped over her mouth, did a whole fake out, make out.

“Hey, you kids, get out of there!” The copped yelled at us. I pulled away, slipped my hand to the back of her black sweater, pulling it over her head. She picked up her guitar from the ground and slipped her hand into mine. Together we walked out of the space and back down the street.

Oh my gosh, her hand fit so nicely into mine!

Even when we were out of the cop's view, we didn't drop hands immediately, actually, we walked all the way back to the corner before she took her hand back. “Um, thank you.” She smiled, tucked a strand of her blond hair behind her ear.

I smiled back to her. “Yeah, no problem.”

“I'm serious, you really saved my butt back there.” She glanced at her phone. “Crap, I got to go.”

She started to run away with her guitar case, but looked back when I called after her.

“Wait! What's your name?” I yelled.

“Roxy.” And with that she was gone. But her voice was still ringing in my head like a sweet song

~~~

As I waited for my older brother Rocky to walk out of the LAX airport, I sat in my parked car, tapping my fingers against the steering wheel. I nearly jumped threw the roof when Rocky slammed his hands against the trunk of the car. I popped it open so he could throw his luggage in.

When he slipped into the passenger's seat, he still had a stupid grin on his face. “Hey.” I greeted him with a smile, pulling out of the parking lot. “How was New York?”

“It was amazing!” He gushed about everything he and Avery did, well, when she wasn't working. I only half listened cause I knew I would hear it all again at dinner.

“That's awesome Rock.” I grinned, pulling into the drive way of our house, only to find everybody standing there.

“They're home!” Rydel called out, walking over to the car. Rocky got out and gave our sister a big hug.

“Okay, let's go!” Dad yelled. We all jumped into the big white van and drove into the city.

When we got to the restaurant, we were immediately seated in the back booth. “Rocky, tell us all about your trip. Tell us about Avery.” Mom spoke with a certain gleam in her eyes. I knew she always loved Avery like a daughter, and I knew it hurt her when everything went down. So, getting Avery back was a big thing to her. It was for all of us...

“After dad flew me to the city, I was this close to catching her before leaving the airport.” My older brother held up his fingers with an inch of space between them. “So, when I didn't catch her, I called her uncle and arranged for us to meet, without telling her. It was really nice.” There was a spark in his eyes. “I rented a horse drawn carriage and her favorite flowers.”

Mom and Rydel were eating this up! And my other brothers were probably taking notes, haha, I should too! “When I picked her up, she didn't know what was going on, but I managed to get her to come with me. We rode around the city for a while and than I gave her the ring.” He dropped his head, trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

“Aww!” Rydel squeaked. “That's so sweet!”

And for the rest of dinner, we just had a good time talking and laughing. But memories of this morning kept running in my head like an old school movie, black and white, not like it's a bad thing. But the one thing that always inn bright color was her smile, her beautiful smile, for me...

~~~

After dinner, I was laid next to the pool behind the house. I just stared up to the stars above.

I jumped out of my skin when my other older brother came to sit down next to me. Jezz, why are they so quiet?!?

“What's the matter with you?” Riker asked as I sat up.

I shook my head with a smile. “Nothing actually. Why?”

He shrugged. “I don't know, you seemed kinda quiet during dinner. I just wanted to make sure you were okay.”

I smiled to myself. “I'm more than okay.”

Riker looked at me with a knowing grin. “Who is she?”

“Her name is Roxy.” I felt like a twelve year old girl talking to her best friend about crushes.

“And...” Riker urged me to continue talking.

“She sing, she can play guitar, and she's really pretty!” I spoke really fast, and I guess that's why I didn't hear the sliding door from behind us.

Rydel scared the crap out of me when she sat down with two mugs of hot chocolate in her hands. “Oh, who are we talking about?”

“Nobody!” Riker and I both exclaimed at the same time. Bro code. Rydel looked at me with sad eyes and a pouty face.

I sighed. “Her name's Roxy...”

Rydel's face lite up with a smile. “Oh, Ross has a crush!”

I couldn't help but blush, I dropped my head, trying to hide my face. “Yeah, I do...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it :D

What did you think about the moment between Ross and Roxy? :D

Hoping for comments and votes :D

Lot of love - Raz