Chapter one

Hey Hey Hey this is a new story I'm writing I hope it's good so enjoy the first chappie ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Crystal's pov

I was awaken by someone pulling me out of bed. I look at the person to see my father pulling me. "Get up you lazy bitch!" he backhands me on the cheek. I nod and stand up. "Good now hurry your lazy ass up I'm hungry!" he punches me. I double over not making a sound, I haven't since my mom died.

Right I should tell you my story. Ok well I'm a half werewolf, half siren. My mom died in front of my eyes when I was five. As you see I have a abusive father. He blames me for my mom's death. I have a brother and sister they are twins. they are also part werewolf, siren and get abused as well but i get it worse. My dad is Alpha of the Blood Moon pack.

My name is Crystal Cross, my brothers name is Austin and my sister's name is Kat. they are one year older then me. they help me after I get abused by our 'father' and i try to help them. I just turned seventeen and can't wait to find my mate. I have already shifted for the first time, which was when i was ten. My wolf is blood red with green eyes.

I hurry to the bathroom and shower quickly. I dress in black jeans and a black long sleeve t-shirt, to hide the scars, cuts, and bruises, with my worn black converse. I look in the mirror to see silver eyes that don't have light in them anymore, blood red hair, and a tan girl looking back. I'm six foot tall with a lean body and bruises and cuts and red marks all over me. I grab my black jacket and zip it up and pull the hood on.

I hurry down the stairs to the kitchen and make my father breakfast. As I set it down my dad walks in and sits down. he eats almost all his food when he chucks the plate at me. "YOU BITCH DO YOU EXPECT ME TO EAT THIS SHIT!" I manage to dodge the plate when he yanks my hair back. he drags me to our basement and my own torture room.

He throws me on the ground. "Sit in the chair." he demands. I nod and scrambled over to the chair. I sit down when he walks over to me with a red plastic cup. He looks at me with hatred and disgust. he holds me to the chair and starts to drip the sustain in the cup in my left eye. I scream, for the first time in eleven years, from the pain when he was jerked off me and the stuff ends up in my ear as well.

It burns for a while as I cry silent tears. "Cris are you alright what did he do?" I open my eyes to see my siblings in front of me. I sign

"he poured, I think wolfsbane, in my eye and when you jerked me off in my ear to."

Austin checks me, i see his right hand is broken and Kat has a black eye, he says something in my left ear but I don't know what. He then covers my right eye and does goddess knows what. He removes his hand and says "Cris your blind in your left eye and deaf in your left ear." he has worry written all over his face.

"it's ok." I tell him. He turns and punches the wall, with his good hand.

"No it's not Cris." he grabs my hand and Kats and we leave the house.

(at school)

We arrive at school, when Austin talks. "We are leaving today." I nod my agreement. when I notice there was new students there.

"Is a pack visiting today?" I ask

"Yeah The Silvermoon pack." I nod and head towards my locker. My siblings right behind me when I was harassed by Carly my best friend.

"Hey Cris." She said a bit too perky.

"Hey Carly." I signed.

"Have you seen the Silvermoon pack yet they have a bunch of hotties." she fans herself with her hand.