Chapter 19 - Pic of Jake's GCJeep / Sleeping in my car by Roxette video

• Dedicated to Anna Sykes

© Copyright material

CHAPTER 19

Dina's POV

            James and I wanted to go home, but Zoya and Jake wanted to stay a little longer. Zoya asked if she can stay with Jake. I figured I could let her alone with him, since he's James's best friend. She was a little younger than me, so I was kinda protective towards her.

            "You can stay, if you want. But Jake, please, walk her to the front door later, don't just leave her in front of the building. Ok?", I said concerned.

            He nodded confirming, and smiled to her. I asked her will she know how to get home from here. When she said she will, James and I said goodbye to them and went to his place.

            As soon as we entered his place and closed the door behind us, we started kissing passionately. We were finally alone, after such a long time. I jumped up, getting my legs around his waist. He caught me instantly, holding his hands on my butt.

            "Oh! I missed you so much!", he said breathlessly, leaning me against the wall, kissing me harder.

            "I missed you too!", I replied between the kisses.

            A few moments later he moved me away from the wall, walking towards the bedroom, still holding me. Placing me on the bed gently, hovering above me. Kissing me. We made love for the first time after a month of being apart. I enjoyed being with him. Later that night, we woke up, got dressed and went to the living room.

            We sat on his couch and watched TV, talking. I asked him when will we meet his brother. He said that this week we won't, because he's out of town on a mission. I cuddled up to him as we watched the movie. He was sliding his fingers across my shoulder and arm. We kissed a few more times.

            I felt I'm drifting to sleep in his arms. He moved away slowly, making me lay down across the couch at my full length, covering me with a soft blanket. Then he slid behind me. As he laid down behind me, he hugged me with his hand around my waist and I fell asleep.

In the meantime...

Zoya's POV

            James and Dina left, and Jake and I were alone now. We had a few drinks, talking, laughing. We even danced on a few songs. We talked about everything. Favorite books, movies, actors, songs, artists, everything. And we realized we love the same stuff. We took a short walk in the park nearby, before we went to his car. He's going to drive me home, so we don't have to walk there. He'd have to come back for the car anyway. He had a black Grand Cherokee Jeep. We got inside, and drove off.

            He parked on a parking lot across my place. It was full of cars, but no one was there. I guess everyone was asleep, since it was almost 2 am already. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. The things got pretty heated soon enough. And before I knew it, we were on the back seat of his Jeep, taking each other clothes off. His windows were tinted black, so no one could see us inside. We kissed passionately. Yea, I know I've just met the guy, but hey, he's a hunk! We had sex. After a while we got dressed, and kissed some more.

            He walked me to my front door, and kissed me again.

            "See you tomorrow?", he asked hopefully.

            "Sure, if you still want that.", I replied. He smiled.

            "Of course I want that. I like you. I'd love to try and see where it'll go.", he said.

            "Well, no tension about sex. We solved that one already.", I replied smiling.

            He smiled again: "And it was great! I really enjoyed it. Sleep well now. See you tomorrow then.", he kissed me once more and went away.

            I went inside, and plopped on my bed. I don't know if Dina is home, and I have no intention in checking. What if she is, and she and James are in compromising position? And I'd see them. No, thanks. I fell asleep soon, thinking about Jake. Being with him really was amazing.