Chapter 1- A lil bit about myself

Cameron's POV:

Cameron do this, Cameron do that. I was tired of being told what to do. The werewolf race had too many rules and it bothered me. Like just take the stick out of your ass already.

I have always been a sarcastic asshole. Which is why I was kicked out of my old pack. I wasn't lady-like or werewolf-like. I was too vulgar apparently and a bad influence.

So now I'm just chillen' no rules, no pack and no I am not a rogue. I'm just chillen' as I said. I had found this werewolf boy while walking and he seemed kind of cute. I didn't get his name but I was making out with him.

I straddled his hips and I felt his hard member press against my thigh, I lightly ground my hips earning a moan from him. His hand was in my hair and my hand crept down to his belt buckle. My hand reached down inside and slowly grasped his hard friend and I stroked him once tightening my grip. As I did...he well, he let it all go.

I took my hand back out disgusted and slid off. He looked away embarrassed and he turned to apologize.

"Bye." I said getting up. His pack house was empty and I quickly left before someone would see me. I was tired of boys ejaculating at the speed of a werewolf shifting.

See the rules in the werewolf realm is that girls are supposed to be dainty and pure yet guys can have all the sex they want. How is that fair? Hello people, gender equality. The werewolf council pissed me off and I couldn't handle it anymore.

When I was kicked from my pack my parents set up a small account for me that they transferred money into so that I could live. Oh yea they were still in the pack. I lived in a small one bedroom and one bathroom house that had white panels and an overall homey feeling. I stepped in and went up to my room. I was transferred to a new school after being expelled.

I was going to a prep school that made me wear a uniform. I was going to St. Thomas' Academy for the gifted. You had to be either royal or good at something there. I was good at lacrosse. I played for the boys team and tomorrow was my first day and first practice.

This is my life.