Chapter 6

Mason P.O.V.

I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my entire life. Its has never been this difficult for me with any woman before, but I think thats why I'm so infatuated with Mikayla. She is everything I've ever dreamed of in a potential life partner and now that I know she has feelings for me I'm not going to lose my chance.

It feels like forever until she finally replies,"Um...wow Mason...yeah, I would really like that," she smiles.

I break into an enormous grin, "You almost had me second guessing my panty-dropping charms and dashing good looks."

She laughed, and I couldn't look away, she was absolutely breathtaking, her beautiful airy voice filled the room before she replied.

"Sure if thats what you'd like to think. Well don't get your hopes up there will definitely not be any 'panty-dropping' in your near future."

I pulled her into my arms

I leaned a bit closer until out noses were touching and whispered, "What about a kiss."

I could feel her breath on my lips as I leaned in and kissed her lips. It's started off soft and innocent but quickly ascended to an intense make out. I don't know how long it had been but my lungs were demanding air I detached our lips and immediately attacked her neck, hoping to leave my mark.

"Ohh Mase" hearing her moan my name was such a turn on. I never knew one woman could take me to such heights of arousal.

Knock.knock.knock

We quickly jumped apart looking towards the door.

"Come in" I said.

The janitor opened the door and said, "Are you done in here it's my last room."

"Yes sir we are so sorry," Mikayla said.

"It's no problem" he replied.

We gathered our belongings and shut everything down and headed out.

"Have a good night" I told the janitor.

"Same to you"

$@$@$@$@$@$@$@$@$

Mikayla P.O.V.

I can't believe we kissed. Not that it wasn't amazing because it most definitely was, I'm a little anxious about what will happen when we get to the house. While I really enjoyed what just happened and I am extremely happy to be in a relationship with Mason, I know I am nowhere near ready to have sex with him. I hope he isn't thinking along those lines. The car ride has been quiet but its a comfortable silence. Finally we get home and park in the garage I start gathering my things ready to head out, but Mason starts to speak.

"Kay," he pauses and grabs my hand while giving me this vulnerable look and says, "You were serious about what you said back at the office, right."

I can sense how difficult it is for him to ask so I take my other hand and gently stroke his cheek and say, "Ofcourse Mase I'm serious about us and you have to promise me you are too."

"Without a doubt like I said you're my dream girl I would never hurt you."

"Perfect" I reply then lean in to give him a quick peck on the cheek but he turns his head at the last minute and holds my face in his hands giving me one of his dizzying kisses.

After we pull away I lightly hit his arm and say, "You're such a jerk"

"You love it though, come on lets head inside I'm starving"

When we get inside we see his mom talking on the phone in what I assume is Italian since I can't understand a word she is saying.

But once she sees us she rushes over and says, "Ciao voi due dove si erano fuori così tardi; rendendo tali nipoti presumo." (Hello you two where were you out so late; making those grandchildren I suppose.)

"Mamma ha non capisce italiano," Mason replies. (Mom she doesn't understand italian)

His mom gasps, "Non hai ancora insegnato lei, ma due sono stati insieme per così tanto tempo." (You haven't taught her yet, but you two have been together for so long.)

I was getting a little frustrated that they were having an entire conversation I couldn't understand right in front. Although I must admit Mason sounds even sexier when he speaks Italian, if that's even possible. Either way I wanted to know what was happening, I lightly pulled on Mason's arm.

"What's happening," I asked.

"Nothing, sorry just mama being mama," he replied.

"Sorry Mikayla I was just asking what took you guys so long to get home and sometimes I forget which language I'm actually speaking, one of the several advantages of old age."

"Well that's enough of that, is there any dinner I am starving" Mason asks.

"Of course my baby boy" she says while pinching his cheeks.

I smirk up at him when she leaves and say in a patronizing voice, "Aw is mummy's baby hungry, we better get you fed."

"Yeah yeah whatever your just jealous."

"Sure thing mamas baby."

"Oh shut up, you're my baby," he pulls me in his arms and picks me up and kisses me.

After he puts me down I say, "I could get used to you being this sweet everyday."

"Well don't set your standards too high."

"Um yeah my standards will be as high as I want them to be you have to work for all of this," I said and did a twirl.

He bit his lip and gave me that intense stare that made me feel like the sexiest person on earth. He looked me up and down again before pulling me close and kissing me for the third time tonight. Before I knew what was going on his jacket was on the floor and I was underneath him on his sofa.

He pulled my shirt up and over my head and I tried to unbutton his shirt as fast as I could, but he just ripped it off.

"Damn you're so sexy," he said as he looked down at me.

We resumed our heated session kissing each other on every piece of exposed skin. As he sucked on my neck I pulled gently at his locks, causing him to groan in response. I moaned as his kisses trailed lower until he reached my breasts. He looked up to me as if to ask my permission and I nodded.

Just as he reached around to unhook my bra the door slammed open. "What is ta- OH MY GOD," his mother quickly shut the door.

Embarrassed I jumped apart from Mason and rushed to grab my shirt.

"Babe, I am so sorry."

"It's fine we shouldn't have been doing that anyways."

"Oh come on it's no big deal."

"This is the second time your mom has walked in on what I'm sure she assumes is having sex it's embarrassing Mason, she probably thinks we're some kind of wild sex animals."

He broke out into a fit of laughter and then said,"Kay two times in weeks does not make you a sex animal."

"Whatever I am going to bed tell your parents good night for me."

As I was walking to the door Mason pulled me to him and said,"What no good night kiss."

"Oh please, goodnight Mason."

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
A/N
Sorry for the long gaps between updates, let me know if you like where the story is headed.