New Diva & New Divas Champion

The rest of the week seemed to pass by awfully quick, even the weekends. We're back to Monday and it's an exciting day because it's Stef's debut and she's meeting with Vince about her theme and other stuff. Alex was up early and so was I. We were making a gym trip, and I especially needed a few hours or so in the gym because of my title match tonight.

"Tonight should be a good night. You're title match and Stef's debut. Going to be an exciting night."

"Yes it will be. I definitely need the few hours in the gym if I'm going up against Eve."

"I believe you'll do just fine. You can beat her with your eyes closed. That's probably why she kept making excuses not to go against you."

"Well it doesn't hurt to be prepared."

"Not at all." Alex says looking me over. "I do love when we come to the gym." He grins.

"Because you stare even more than normal."

"What can I say?" He shrugs. "There's more to look at."

"Likewise."

"I just know how to get to you." He smirks as he starts to lift some of the weights nearby.

"You do. And then there are the touts of me when I'm not paying attention. Sneak."

"Can't help myself." He shrugs innocently. "I have to show you off to everyone."

"So others can be jealous of both you and me."

"That's the plan. Everyone should be jealous. I have the most beautiful girl ever."

"Like you always say."

"It's the truth. Always has been and always will be."

"You're sweet. One of the many reasons why you're amazing." I lean over and kiss him quick.

"I will always be sweet..just for you."

"Of course."

"You deserve everything and I will continue to give you everything."

"And I know, if you could give me the world you would."

"I would. You will get anything and everything you want plus more."

"Gonna spoil me basically."

"Yes I am." He grins, leaning over giving me a quick kiss. 

"You can get back to the weight lifting now. You seem to already be distracted." I laugh. 

"I should." He sighs. "I just can't stop looking at you."

"Tempting, I know. My fault really for wearing this." 

"Too tempting. Although, I can be just as distracting." He grins.

"Yes you can."

"I'll save that for another day. You need to focus on tonight."

"Right."

I give him a quick kiss before wandering off to a different part of the gym. But I do make sure I am in view of him, just in case. Since he knows that I am watching him, he does little things to distract me, but not too much so I can focus. And since I know he's watching me as well, I do all that I can to distract him, but keep my focus. We both keep that up the whole time we're working out. That's when I get a weird feeling. A feeling of being watching, but not by Alex. I stop what I'm doing and look around, finding nobody. Alex glances back at me, sensing something is not right. He puts down what he is doing and walks over to me. 

"Everything alright?" He wraps his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"I just....I had a feeling of being watched....and not by you."