𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

"Maybe we should have one," Juice said to her, completely surprising her.

"Wait, what?" Her heart fluttered at the thought.

"Oh, never mind. It was a bold thing to say... Everyone was saying we should I just--" He said. She kissed him.

"No," she laughed. "It's a perfect thing for you to say." He smiled in return and Abel finished his cereal, even though he'd only eaten half of it.

"What do you wanna do today?" Ali asked Abel. Juice enjoyed watching her take care of Abel.

"I don't know," Abel said softly. "I don't feel good." Ali frowned and picked him up to set him on the counter. She touched her lips to his head, and he was definitely running a fever.

"Let's see what I can give you," Ali said softly. Juice was watching her every move, mesmerized by her care and her body. "What doesn't feel good?"

"My head and my tummy," he pouted. Ali smiled a bit and got medicine for him to take. He took the medicine and Juice took him in the living area to watch TV and fall asleep.

Ali giggled and looked at Juice who was holding a sleeping Abel. Gemma and Nero walked in.

"Ain't that adorable," Gemma spoke.

"It is, actually," Ali joked. Juice picked up Abel carefully and took him to the corner couch. He set Abel down and covered him up.

"Is he sick?" Gemma asked. Ali nodded and was thrown over Juice's shoulder.

She shrieked, "Juan Carlos Ortiz!" she whisper-yelled.

"Alison Teller-Ortiz!" He teased as he walked down the hall to the bedroom.

"Put me down," she giggled and he obliged, setting her on the bed. She pulled his face to her as she laughed and locked their lips together. They scooted up on the bed.

"I love you," he told her. "Like, so much." He laid beside her and she sat Indian style.

"I love you too." She put her hand on his chest and he held her hand there. Her phone began to ring and she answered it. "Yeah?"

"You had said you wanted to talk to me?"

"Oh, Jackson, uh, tomorrow?"

"Yeah, okay. We'll talk in the chapel."

"Okay." Ali squeaked out and hung up the phone. Nervousness clouded her mind.