Chapter 1: One night only

I still cannot believe what happened to me 2 years ago... It all started at a One Direction concert...

I was at the age of 18 and I was really excited. 

.....

"I still can't believe you got tickets to the 1D concert!" I cheered to my best friend, Colie. "Me neither! I've waited for this moment for 3 years" she replied.

Nicole Peddington (Colie) is my best friend. We have been friends for 17 years. She has long, blonde hair and emerald green eyes. We've been One Direction fans since 2010. Oh, I'm so sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet... My name is Alicia Carter. I've gt long, brunette hair and big, brown eyes. I'm a directioner, forever and always. I live in London with my mom and with my unbiological sister, Nicole. Her parents died when she was the age of 9 so my mom adopted her.

"OK, we have to go... Bye, mom" Nicole shouted. Yes, she calls her "mom" even she's not her real mom. Confusing, isn't it? "Bye, sweethearts. Take care!" mom shouted back. "It's gonna be good" Colie turned to me. "Yeah. LET THE PARTY ROCK!" I replied.

Less than 10 minutes later we were standing in a long line. We pulled out our tickets and gave them to the security guard. "Let's go." I took Nicole's hand and pulled her into the arena which was full of screaming girls. 

The concert was amazing, we were dancing, singing, shouting and waving to the guys. "OK, don't ask me how, but I have two tickets for the afterparty. Do you fancy to go?" Nicole asked. "Of course! Oh my god it's gonna be memorable." I replied. We left the arena and we went toward the party's place.

In front of the club there was a really huge crowd. We fought our way through the crowd and gave our tickets to the guard. He gave us a contemptuous glance and opened the tape barrier. In the club there was many celebrities and not as many civilians. The music was great so we started to dance. There was a bar in the middle of the club so we decided to drink something strong. We ordered two glasses of tonic and two glasses of brandy. OK, I think I shouldn't tell we were absolutely drunk. We started to flirt with strangers and then we danced with them. In the meantime I lost Nicole, and ranged from complete strangers. I was very tired, so I sat down at the bar.

"Two cocktails, please" said someone next to me. "I hope you like cocktail." he turned to me. "Yeah, sure." I replied. "Here you are." the bartender gave us our cocktails. We drunk them quickly and started to talk. "What is your name?" he asked. "Alicia. Yours?" I replied. "Harry." he said. "Great." I couldn't tell anything. "Where are you from?" he sat closer. "London." I replied. "I'm from Holmes Chapel but I live in London at the moment." both of us was totally drunk and we didn't know each other. 

"Cool." I said then he stood up and stepped closer to me. "Do you fancy to have a hot night with me?" he whispered in my ear. "Why not?" I replied and then we left the nightclub together...