Bring. It. On!

.....hi.

........SORRY FOR THE LEATE UPLOAD!!!!

Well...I think it's late...is it?

Eh, I can't remember, anywho!!! My little brother hid my charger somewhere and it's taken me almost the whole week to find it!!!!

So, this shall be another crazy insane chapter!!!!

Psychopath, out!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - -

(Lian's POV)

"Wow, there's already quite a few people here." I whispered to Naruto who was eyes wide.

"A FEW PEOPLE?!?!?! WE'RE PROBABLY THE LAST ONE'S HERE!!!!" he yelled at me.

"Sasuke!!" cooed Ino who hugged Sasuke around the neck from behind.

"Hey Ino." I greeted.

"Where's that billboard brow Sakura?" she asked, arm slung over Sasuke's shoulder to his displeasure.

"She's getting special one-to-one training with Kakashi-sensei." Naruto replied.

"Too weak for the Chuunin Exams?" Ino smirked. "I knew it."

I glared at her, "Yeah, but I wonder why you're here, I mean, she is stronger than you..."

Naruto and Sasuke both stared at me in shock.

....what? You too?!

*sigh* well, I can't have people bad mouthing my team mates can I? I hate it!!! They say things bheind their back just because they've got no balls to say it to their face!!! Cowards!!! That's what I call them!!

"Hmph...well, you know what!!" Ino was cut off by the loudest sigher in the world sighing!!! A.K.A Shikamaru!!!

"What a drag..." he sighed.

"Shika!!" I cheered and hugged him.

"Hey Lian." he smiled lazily ruffling my hair. I swatted his hand away and scrunched my nose up.

"Hey Lian." Choji grinned while stuffing his face, "Wanna chip?"

"Please?" I asked 'posh'.

He put the back in front and I took two.

".....put one back." Choji growled.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked sweatdropping.

Choji put his hand out and I put the smaller one in it.

"Good." he grinned.

Tip 1: never mess with Choji and his food. Never ends nice.

"Hey, look who it is!!!" Nat cheered making his way over to us with Gwen and Den bickering behind him.

"Hey bro." I bro hugged him quickly, "What're they agruing about now?"

"Still the dance off." Nat sighed.

I sighed and walked up to them.

"Look, guys, it was a draw, deal with it!!" I cried.

"No, you know I won Lian!!!" they said in union which they growled at. "STOP COPYING WHAT I SAY!!!!!!"

I sweatdropped at them along with Nat.

"I-I-I'll just leave you t-to it then..." I said and backed away.

"Hey guys!!" Kiba cheered with a doggy grin.

"Hey Kiba!" I grinned and snatched Akamaru. "Hey boy, sup?"