MTF(40): 79/80

MTF(79) 299

"I'm so excited!"

"Cassandra.",Peter kissed my forehead,"It's just a house."

"But,it's our house.", I hugged him,"It's where we'll raise our baby."

It's finally all happening!

"Can you two be cute somewhere else?"Dylan put a box down next to us.

I laughed,"I'm sorry. I'll come help you guys."

"No.",Peter shook his head,"You just tell people were to put everything."

We were finally taking the first step of being on our own. Of course we'd always have the help of our friends and the pack, but this was different. I never thought I'd have my own house. To me this was more than just a house. It was me starting my adult life.

I though it'd be years before any of this happened. Thankfully I have Peter to help with everything. I wouldn't be able to do any of this without him. I never dreamed of settling down so early either. Peter is everything I'll ever need.

"First I have to pee!"

"Why does she always announce it?",Alex rolled his eyes.

It's not my fault I always have to pee.

"Shut it!",Darla smacked him.

Darla and I talked the other day and she's feeling a lot better about their relationship. I don't know why she was so insecure it's obvious how dedicated Alex is to her. Sure they can't predict the future, but everyone knows those two are meant for each other. I think she's scared because having all of us pregnant women around is making her remember their failure. If Alex didn't leave her then,at least not of his own free will, he won't now.

"Richard!"

"Hey,Cass.",Richard put one of the plates Ari and I bought down,"I heard you've been improving."

"Yeah, Brian's been teaching me."

"You didn't think to ask me?"

Peter doesn't like me around you.

"I thought you'd have better things to do now that you can."

He probably doesn't even remember what it was like to be his normal self again after having all those pressures on him.

"I'll always have time for you."

"She has me.",Peter held me to him from behind.

Of course he'd show up.

I rolled my eyes,"If I get Dylan to go get Alfredo stuff will you cook it?"

Richard laughed,"Of course."

"Dylan!",I shouted,"You have to go to the store!"

"Why me!?",he shouted back.

"Because I say so!",Richard burst into laughter while Peter watched him closely.

The rest of us quickly unpacked while Richard started cooking. We've been in the process of moving in for a while now. I'm happy that we'll finally get to live in it. A part of me wishes that I could be sharing this with my parents. We still haven't worked things out and I don't know if we ever will.

I thought that knowing I'm happy and the birth of their first grandchild would be enough, but it's not. They haven't attempted to contact me, I think they're ashamed. Not of themselves,but of me. I shouldn't have put myself in a situation where I didn't know who the father of my child was. Only careless people do that.