Chapter 2

Sweat was forming on my face as he stared at me, waiting for an answer that will change my life. So what your boss wanted to take you out on a date, its not like he meant it to be like a date! He just wants to discuss business!

"Um, okay"

"Great, I'll wait here if you need to change clothes" he said, smirking with that smirk, I wanted to fall out so bad, but I locked my legs in place and walked to my door. Once inside, I threw all my things on the couch and ran in my room. Picking up my phone, I called Scarlett.

"Hello? Paige! We were suppose to go out and get drunk! Where the hell-" I cut her rant in half.

"Mr. Rains is parked out side waiting for me so we can go out and 'discuss buiness' and I have nothing to wear. I'm leaving the back door open" I said and hung up. I soon heard my back door open and Scarlett with pajamas on can crashing into my room.

"WHAT?!" if your wondering how she got here so fast, her house is right behind mine, hence how I found my job.

"You heard me, he's out side, like now!" I said.

"Well why are you standing here! Get you ass in the shower!" she said and ran into my walk-in-closet as I quickly got into the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hell no, I am not wearing this!"

"Come one you look hot in it!" Scar yelled at my closed bedroom door. She picked out what use to be my favorite dress. Its black, but the top looks like some one wasted something white on the top half. Its really cute, and short.

"I can't wear this! He'll think I'm a whore!"

"Let me see!"

"Fine!" I said and opened the door, I stood there as she went over my body about thirty times.

"You look sexy and those heels make your legs look like they go on for ever, not leave, before he pulls off!" she said, pushing me towards the door just as a knock rang threw the house.

"Oh shit!" Scarlett said and ran out the back door and I opened the front one. There stood Mr. Rains in a vest shirt with a black tie. He had on the same pants and shoes so I suspected he took off his jacket. I blushed hard realizing I was checking out my boss. I took a look at his face to see he was looking at me as well.

"You look stunning" he whisper and I shivered in delight at his rough dry voice.

He needs you juices to quench his thirst!

God, how did I grow up with you!

"Thank you"

"Shall we?" he asked and held out his elbow, I smiled.

 "We shall"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shocked to find that he took me to a Fancy restaurant called Devour, but the way you pronounce it is in french, I think. I only know Spanish, sorry. But any ways he took us in and confermed my thoughts by talking in French to the hostess. I was soon following behind the funny looking man and Mr. Rains behind me. Again I felt his glare on my ass, and my hips instantly added a little more sway to my walk. Damn you hips!

"voes Le tableau" out waiter/ hostess said and walked away, I guess this is out table. I got nervous as I realized how the table was set up. We were all the way in the back, where barely anyone saw us in less they looked hard enough. We had a booth, but was cut in half, meaning there was only one side and a wall on the other. Well this is just great.