Chapter 2 - Why did my Cute Cat just turn into a Hot Guy?!

Thank you for of you who voted and reviewed! Here's the next chap!!

XooXooX

"Well." The boy sighed. "So I'm your little cat, Oscar. But my real name's Leo."

I stared at him. Alright. His name was Leo. Spectacular information.

"Okay...and why the hell are you impersonating a cat?" Suddenly, a thought hit me. I gasped in embarrassment. "W-wait! Did you understand everything I said? Did you have a human mind while you were a cat? Damn it." I felt like my cheeks were burning. "I've changed clothes in front of you before!!"

The boy- no wait, Leo, stared at me for a moment, his eyes alight with amusement.

"Don't worry. You've got a pretty wicked body."

"Gah!" I rolled over (my chair had wheels) and gave him a kick.

"Ow! I thought you're an animal lover."

"Go look up the word animal in a dictionary, damn it!"

"Tch." The guy sat up, still on my bed, but sitting in a crossed legged position. "Okay fine, I'll answer your questions...yes I had a human mind while I was in that form."

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled. My mind flew back to all the times with "Osacar". When ever he sat on my lap, licked my fingers...nuzzled my hair.

"Don't panic." He muttered, rolling his eyes. "You don't believe me right?"

I took a deep breath to calm down. I couldn't panic. Not here, not now...

"Okay...okay alright...I'm going to try to ignore everything you did as a...a cat..." I grimaced. This guy was a perv....

"Don't worry. It wasn't all me...I had some cat instincts, ya know?"

Well that explained...pretty much everything. I hoped everything he had done were cat instinct...if they were...I shuddered before taking another breath.

"Okay." I sighed and rolled my chair back. "Next question. Why did you just, magically turn back into a human just now?"

Leo rolled his eyes and pointed to the laptop, now placed safely on my desk.

"I don't know. That's why I'm trying to search it."

I rolled my eyes and rubbed my temples. I decided to humour him.

"Fine. I'll check it." I muttered, opening my laptop and logging in.

And immediately, the page that Leo had opened up and searched popped up.

I gagged.

"What the hell?! Sexy girls? Why the hell are you searching this??" I shrieked, spinning my laptop around and pointing to all the nude pictures on the screen.

Leo looked at me innocently.

"Cause it was a sexy girl who changed me." He glanced at the pictures. "But it was none of them..."

I looked over my laptop screen to glare at him. He stared at me with those eyes again. Gah.

I knew better. I looked away and snapped my laptop shut again.

"Ugh..." I muttered. "What kind of woman turned you into a cat? How long have you been a cat anyways?"

"Uh...I think I've been a cat for about...I dunno, actually. I don't really have a calendar...And I sleep a lot...So I really don't know. Quite a while though. I don't think I really aged as a cat. I didn't age as a human either." He glanced down at himself.