A Brief Thanks and Description

First off, I would like to thank my fellow writers: Amber Box, Christopher Bartlett, Edi Cruz, Ronnie Jeffires, and Sylvia Stein for their hard work and dedication to this book. Without them, we would not have "Around the Fire." We spent many sleepless nights trying to get this book off the ground and published. I must say, it was the best experience of my life! With that, allow me to discuss these works and what inspired me to write them.

"The Perfect Christmas" was several events that happened in my life that was combined into one single event. I actually knew a family that lost everything in a house fire, and sadly it happened near Christmas. Secondly, Piper and Chase were inspired by my family. Both are quite challenging, but through love and joy, families can learn and grow, which brings us to my second book, "New York Christmas."

In "New York Christmas," the little girl, Maggie, was inspired by a picture that I saw during the American Industrial Revolution. The look on that child's face never left me, for I could tell she lived a miserable existence. Wanting to get into the secret life of hers, I created a fictional girl and placed her at the beginning of the Industrial Age. In the near future, I will expand on Maggie's life, and create a book that gives full detail of how they lost their farm and ended up in New York.

If you haven't yet, I encourage you to buy "Around the Fire," so you can enjoy these wonderful stories, and perhaps share them with others around your own fire. Furthermore, all proceedings are going to the "Make-A-Wish-Foundation." Let's help a terminally ill child recieve their Christmas wish, and together, we can put a smile on their face.

With Harm Hugs,

Lynette Lee.

Available: In both paperback and E-book