Chapter 28: Kiddnapped

The branches from the pine trees hit my face. I barely felt the sting. The only thing I had on my mind, was that I had to get my parents and my frinds back. No matter what it took.

As it got darker, I started loosing confedence. What if they weren't even here? What if this was a trick? What if-

I was snapped out of my thoughs when something felt like it kicked me in the back and I fell hard. I let out a groan of pain. I tried to turn to see who it was, but suddenly something wisked me forwards. I let out a yelp of surprise. I was pulled into a clearing. Mabel was tied to a tree and Dipper was standing in front of me. "Hello, Short Stack," Bill said. "I knew you'd be back."

I opened my mouth to say something, but someone else answered. "It just took a little time."

I spun around. There, standing right in front of me, was Gidion. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked. "I-I thought you where dead!" I felt a little wight lift off my shoulders. At least I didn't kill him. Then, more weight came on, reminding me now I'd probably be dead.

"Simple answer," Gideon said. He took out his magic braclet. The oragnge glow started around me once again. I was lifted off the ground and turned upsidedown. "Hey!" I complained. "What do you need with me?"

"Well, we can't have you telling anyone else about this," Bill said. "Besides, it keeps ol' Pine Tree strong. He's always the strongest when either you or his sister's in danger. At the moment, I feel like I'm being split! It feels great!"

"D-does Dipper feel the same way?" Mabel asked.

Bill shrugged. "I guess so. I haven't really thought about it."

"Haven't really thought about it?!" Mabel yelled. "How could you! Your heart must be blacker then your bowtie!"

"Why, thank you," Bill said. "I try."

"Okay," I said. "Let me get this straight. "You're alive," I glanced in Gideon's direction. "Dipper's in danger. Mabel and I are captured. Now, where are my parents?"

"Ah, your parents," Bill said. "They're not as entertaining as you." He waved his hand and two figures appeared in front of me. Their heads lolled from side to side and there eyes where closed. "What did you do to them?" I demanded.

"Sheesh, kid," Bill said. "Relax. They're just immobilized right now. When they wake up, they'll think of all this as a bad dream. Well, unless I was to wake them up. Then this would probably hunt them forever, then they'd never be the same." He raised his hand to snap his finger.

"No don't!" I said. "I don't want them to remember this!"

"That's what I thought," Bill said, putting his hand down.

"Should I let her down?" Gideon asked.

Bill shook his head. "Just a few more minutes. He turned to me. "If you want Pine Tree back, your going to have to do something for me."

"Give you the journal?" I asked in a bored voice.

"Bingo!"

"Well, sorry disapoint you, but its hidden," I said. "I don't even know where it is."

Bill raised an eyebrow. "For some reason, I don't belive you."

"I'm serious!" I said.

"Liar, liar," Bill said, shaking his finger at me in shame. "I thought your parents taught you better." The immobilized figures of my parent disappeared. I gritted my teeth together.

"Okay," Bill said, turning to Gideon. "You should let her down now. She looks like she's about to explode."

Gideon nodded. He loosened his grip on the braclet, making me turn right side up, then letting it go the rest of the way. When I hit the ground, all the blood rushed from my head to my legs. I got so lightheaded, that everything went black. The last thing I remember, is a feeling of falling back.