Chapter6 €x†®A

[Not edited ]

Just wanted to add romance scenes between Destiny and Jeremy.This will be short though.And for who ever else thinks Jeremy is sexy your welcome for the picture. ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

And don't worry a Christmas chapter is coming.

*Sexual Content *

Destiny

It was late and I was helping Jeremy put away the plates and clean dishes.

"I'll let the kids sleep in the same room and you two can share Jeremy's room."Joshua Jeremy's dad said with both Zack and Lizzy in his arms.

Sleep? In the same bed? Oh this gonna be so awkward...

"I'm gonna take a quick shower then meet you upstairs.Ok?"he said putting away the last couple of dishes as I wiped off the table.

I nodded and he disappeared out the kitchen.

As soon as I was sure he was gone I let out a sigh of relief and sat down putting my hands over my face feeling my warm cheeks.

I have to share a bed with him!

What if he wants to have sex!?

What if he sleeps naked? Ok,that won't be too bad...

Ok. I need to man up.I'm his girlfriend for god sakes!

After my mentle conversation with myself I wandered upstairs in this big house.

Where is his room?

"Looking for something?"Jeremy's raspy voice brought me out my thoughts. I turned to see him with his hair dripping wet and a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jesus please take the wheel.

"Y-yeah I was just looking for your room."I said with my eyes quickly ranking his tattoed body until he cleared his throat bringing me out of my lustful stare.

"It's this way."he said walking ahead of me.

As we walked I couldn't help but stare,he has a really nice butt.

His room was really neat and organized.It had pictures of him i'm guessing when he first started modeling because he only had a few tattoos,and pictures of him and Samuel which I smiled at.

"Bathroom is over there,I just like to use the downstairs one."he pointed pulling off his towel leaving him only in his black boxer briefs.

After my shower I looked myself over and let out a sigh before slowly peaking out the door.

He had his arms above his head and it looked like he was sleep.

I slowly crept to the bed putting my bag by the door only making little creek sounds as I walked.

I lifted the covers and slowly latest down.There was a huge space between us.

"Why are you so far? Come closer."A sleepy voice Jeremy said pulling me closer letting out a small squeak.

"Why are you so tense,relax.You know what i'll help you relax."He said.What does he mean by that?

He hummed as he smelled me and began kissing my neck. "Did you use my body wash?"

I let out a breathy moan as his hands went to my breasts groping them saying. "Y-yes it smelled good."

"I've been waiting for some alone time with you."he said letting one of his hands leave my breasts and travel to my shorts starting to play with the hem of my lace panties.

"M-me too."I said letting out a gasp as his fingers slowly made it's way inside me.It's been a while since I felt this type of pleasure.

"Mmm nice and wet for me huh Des?"he said licking my earloab.

I moaned out as he increased his fingers pace.

"Shhh we don't want to wake anyone up do we?"he said making me bite my lip.This is torture.

"N-no.J-jeremy i'm close."I said clenching around his fingers.

"Just let go baby."he said and screamed out and he turned my head capturing my most of my scream in a kiss.

My chest heaved up and down as I regained my breath.

"Relaxed?"he asked kissing my head.

I smiled giving him a peck on the lips saying.

"Very."