𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Chibs had called and told Alison that they arrested Gemma, so Juice took her back to Gemma's house to meet Chibs.

"What'd you do?" Chibs interrogated as Ali sat down and crossed her leg over the other. She lit a cigarette.

"She's a lying bitch." Ali snapped.

"How do you—" She cut him off.

"My mom would never hurt a child!" Alison hissed, the verge of tears.

"Okay, okay," Juice said, moving his chair closer to her's and putting his hand on her thigh. "What can we do to help?"

"Where's Jax?"

"Clubhouse, I think." Chibs said.

"Take me there."

-

They rode back to the clubhouse. Ali walked in and Jax immediately grabbed her arm, pulling her into the chapel and slamming the door behind her. The walls shook with the force of the door.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He spat at his sister.

"Mom didn't hurt Tara, Jax,"

"Yes she did! She killed my unborn child!"

"Listen to yourself, Jackson," Alison snapped. Jax grabbed her throat and pulled her toward him.

"Jax! Stop!" Chibs barged in. Jax completely ignored him.

"If you go near Tara and threaten her again, you'll be the one who's hurt." Ali kneed him in the stomach and pushed him off of her.

"Listen to yourself, Jackson," she exclaimed. Her voice was broken and bruises from her brother's grip began to form on her throat. "Look what's happening to our family."

"What family?" He stormed out of the room. Ali sighed shakily and rubbed her face as Juice wrapped his arms around her. She buried her face in his neck and cried softly.

"Everything is gonna be okay, baby." He said softly. "What do we do now?" She looked at him and he dried her eyes.

"The precinct, I guess." She said with a slight smile. He laughed softly.

"Then I guess we're on our way." He said, going to walk out but being pulled back by allie. She put her hand on his face and kissed him.

"Then yes, we are."

"Oh, wow, I needed that." Juice said.

"Do you think that my mom would do that to Tara?" She asked him.

"No way," he said softly. "She wouldn't jeopardize her relationship with her grandsons."

"Exactly."

-

The two hopped on Juice's bike and went to the precinct.

"Alison, you can't see her right now."

"Where's Roosevelt?"

"Here," Eli Roosevelt said. "I'll take you in to see her." Ali grabbed Juice's hand and dragged him with her. The four of them were in stuck in a little room.

"Am I free to go yet?" Gemma said.

"You need to tell me what happened."

"Does it really matter?"

A/N
i wanted to say that you guys are amazing for reading this. what was your favourite part so far? tell me in the comments!