Meeting the Goddess of War and the Father of Thor

"So, what or who are those and how is this protection me?" You kept questioning him slightly freaking out. He kept pulling you towards a throne with a old mam sitting in it, to you he looked weird what he was wearing. Thor kept pulling you, you see some guard guarding another huge door.

"Father, what has happened?" Thor ask his father while you guys are walking towards him. His father stood up looking down at Thor.

"You have brought another mortal to Asgard?" His father exclaimed as Thor pulled you behind him, when a girl with a sword was holding her sword up towards you next to thors father.

"She isn't just another mortal she is Jane Foster sister whom I was told to protect." Thor responded keeping an eye on the girl.

"Odin, what is it do you wish for me to do to this mortal." the girl asked keeping her eye on you

"Stand down Lady Sif, go and help ward off the Frost Giants." Odin commanded as Lady Sif nodded and did as she was told, passing you and had a small glance towards you. Giving you a shiver down your back.

"Father, [Name] had the tesseract, we must protect her." Odin eyes widen when Thor said that you had the Tesseract.

"Get [Name] out of here! Loki will never find out that you have the Tesseract. Otherwise, your mortal friend will be in danger more!" Odin said in a harmful manner, you could tell he didn't like you. Thor took you by the hand and ran with you to a quiet more safe room from the frost Giants and possibly Loki.

"Is Loki your brother?" You asked while Thor shut the doors. There was no windows or a way to escape. To you it seemed like a prison cell but really it's just another room to them. But it was very beautiful.

"Yes, he is my brother." Thor responding standing guard of the door.

"My sister--Jane, she said that he was somebody I shouldn't meet. Is he like somebody dangerous?" You asked looking around the place touching the walls with your fingertips admiring the designs. You smiled at the wonderful markings.

"Yes, he is dangerous. But I believe my brother can be good when he choose to be." Thor responded looking at you.

"So this Tesseract that I have, what is it?" You ask looking down at the Tesseract. Spinning, turning, and touching it.

"Do all you mortals ask so many questions?"

"Only the one who wants answers." You said in a joking manner. Thor looked at you with a small smile and the doors were banging hard. You heard somebody grunting. Thor turned towards the door and was backing up towards you, keeping an eye on both you and the door.

"Thor, what's going on?!?!" You stuttered the doors were shaking and bam the doors collapse an inch away from you and Thor. On top of the door was a frost giant. You look up and See Lady Sif.

"Sif, what are you doing?" Thor questioned.

"Frost giants. Beating them. The usual..." Sif said smirk and flew off. Weird you thought.

"So, tell me more about your brother." You asked when Thor turned to you and narrowed his eyes.

"Fine. fine. fine! I'll stop asking. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." You mumbled folding your arms.

"My brother..... he isn't somebody you want to go near or associate with"

"Is he the one who is destroying this beautiful place?" You questioned getting into his face. Thor was about to speak but then Sif came in. Man is this all she does is interrupt. But when you looked at her she looked different.

"Sif, what is it thy want?" Thor asked.

"Father Odin destroyed and the Tesseract." Sif replied with a smirk and her eyes were green.

"That is not Sif." Thor said standing guard. Green smoke flows around covering Sif, you hear a evil laugh mocking you and Thor. The day light got dark but it was still morning. The laugh has gotten louder and Sif wasn't in that spot, but somebody was behind you and took a hold of you pulling you away from Thor. Thor turned around quickly and his widen. You struggle to get out of the persons grip.

"Loki! Let her go!" Thor exclaimed. Loki just laughed. Thor clenched his fist with his hammer.

"This mortal? No she has something valuable to me. So if she won't hand it over I'll take her with me." Loki assured Thor by tightening his grip on you. Thor looked you in the eye for you to decide. You listened to what Jane told you to do is to keep protecting the Tesseract. So you shook your head no. Loki chuckled. Thor's eyes widen and threw his hammer.

"That's your choice, than it shall be." Loki laughed and both you and Loki disappeared in the air and Thor's hammer just flew into smoke.