JADES 2

Did you think that part 1 of J*A*D*E*S was fabulous?  Did you like it enough to someday read it again?  Well you can, edited, with added content - you can find it here -

 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088701707765 - and JADES Will be leaving Wattpad very soon! Give me a follow for updates!.

J*A*D*E 2:

To Serve and Protect

by: CeeJay Marie

Originally Written: 1992

Torrent

10/13/04

I listen to the rain

Falling on the dark pavement

I whisper secrets to each drop

Knowing they'll keep my confidence

Frantically

I seek a soul to speak to

There is more to the story

Than meets the eye

Can I stay for a while?

It was so hard to say goodbye

I stand alone against the rage

The storm of my emotions

Open your eyes

To the love that abounds you

You think you are alone?

There are friends to each side

Dreams take hold

As the rain torrents down

j*a*d*e*s – flying high

Emma sat back in her plush seat; it was the first time she had ever been on a plane alone, always having flown with her family.  The flight out to Quantico had been a funfest of herself, Darci and Amy. 

All of her trips had been made on smaller planes, from one California location to another, usually with her father when he was chasing down a story.  The trip to Quantico had been on a small private jet, procured by Jo's father.  The plane she was currently on was huge.  To top it off she was in 1st class, unlike their flight out to Quantico where there hadn't even been a stewardess – and this time she was alone. 

She leaned back and sighed, it was too bad that she had to go home earlier than the other girls.  She had been enjoying her time at the FBI training center in Quantico and she had learned so many things: how to hold and shoot a gun, survival techniques, and some methods of self-defense.  It had led Emma to having serious thoughts about what she wanted to do when she got out of High School.  Now if Amy jumped her in a dark hallway she would at least have a fighting chance. 

Emma liked feeling as if she had control over her universe.  She wondered why Jo's father had tapped them for this training, but while at Quantico, she'd over heard some of the instructors talking about how the F.B.I was branching out, along with Home Land Security and using alternative methods and resources.

            One of the highlights had been that she now had her driver's license, as did Amy.  She wished that Jo had been able to go as well, but she had scheduled her knee surgery for the two-week winter break.  Even though she insisted that she hated school, Jo loathed missing it.  So her going along had been out of the question, even though she had already been through this training before.