-Epilogue-

• Dedicated to everyone who has read and supported this book

OMFG guys! I can't believe this is it! THIS IS THE END OF DEAR NATE! It has been a long year writing this book and i want to thank each and every one of you for reading this. This is one story I actually feel confident about and will be publishing sometime in the future!

REMINDER: SUPPORT FOR THE WATTYS! LETS GET THIS INTO THE FINALISTS PLEASE!!!

ALSO: Cassidy is the character I will be focusing on in the spin off "Dear Cassidy"I will not start this novel until sometime in January. This week and the next is hectic and I wont to focus a little on my other stories before posting Cassidy's story. BUT, Nate and Alison will be in it, as you will see in this chapter.

Thank you, once again, for being with me through this journey and hope you will join me again on Dar Cassidy or another novel of mine. Love you guys!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

-DANA

_____________________________

NOT EDITED

_______________________________

“Stop making out for one second!” Alison’s roommate, Cassidy, says when she enters the room after her one o’clock class. It’s a Friday and I’m taking Alison home with me for the weekend. Mom is due any day now and I hope my little sister comes when I’m home.

            We were lying in Alison’s bed talking until I started kissing her. We were kissing for a few minutes before Cassidy walked in.

            Alison chuckles, sitting up. “How was your day?”

            Cassidy huffs, plopping down on her bed. Her holds out an envelope. “I got another one today.”

            “I think it’s cute you have a secret admirer,” Alison says, taking the envelope from Cassidy and reading the letter. “He wants to meet you?”

            She nods. “I-I don’t know if I want to meet him—or her. I just, I think I’m starting to fall for him and I don’t want to ruin what will happen if I do go see my secret admirer.”

            “WIll you regret not meeting whoever is your secret admirer?” I ask, knowing how hard we have tried to find out who is sending her the letters.

            “I think I’m going to ask him if it’s okay first. If he’s not okay with it, then I’ll put off meeting my secret admirer.”

            Alison stands and hands Cassidy the letter back. “As long as you don’t regret your decision. Let me know what you decide, okay?”

            Cassidy nods, standing up and giving Alison a hug. “I will. Have fun this weekend. See you Sunday night.”