Good Luck Explaining This One

Rose's p.o.v

        A searing pain erupted throughout my entire body. I screamed out in agony. What happened? I opened my eyes to only see red. Am I dead? A fiery burn spread over my entire body licking me with flames of pain. I heard myself scream, but I couldn't feel it. I couldn't feel anything, but this burn running through my flesh. I felt the grips of unconsciousness edging around me. I welcomed the soothing cold blackness leaving my body alone to battle the fire that resided within me.

Damen's p.o.v.

        The first thing that crossed my mind when I entered the room was that I was too late. His teeth just inches away from her neck. Over my dead body, Luke. I ran as fast as I could and tackled him away. I thought I was successful until I heard her scream. I lost it. I felt myself beating my own brother to a pulp. He deserved the pain. Arms. Legs. Knees. I used everything I could. I couldn't stop. I probably would have killed him if I didn't hear my poor mate let out a tiny whimper. i immediately stopped as I gained a little control of myself. 

         I looked down at my destroyed brother. He was a bloody mess knocked unconscious during my rampage of pure and utter hatred. He wasn't getting up or even moving anytime soon. I wasn't worried, his wolf blood made it easier and faster to heal. He deserved even worst. I can't and won't ever forgive him for this. He is no longer a brother of mine or apart of my family. I gave him one last final kick to his gut before turning my attention to Rose, trying to hold in my anger. 

        Rose laid on the bed, with her eyes closed and her breathing steady. Oh crap, she must have past out. I genitally pushed her head to the side to see the damage done to my mates mark. I searched hard for any puncture wounds in the area. I couldn't see any. A huge sigh of relief came out of me before I continued my search for injuries. 

        My eyes continued along her collar bone to see two big gashes cutting across her upper chest. I felt my blood begin to boil. He bite her just in a place that didn't damage our bond. I concentrated on our mind link trying to find a glimpse of my mates beautiful mind. I wanted to pull her out of her current comatose state. I wanted to tell her everything is okay and she wasn't aloud ever out of my sight again. 

        As I reached for her mind, I hit a black wall. It was like she was trying to protect her mind from someone or something. I had to break it down to free her. I pushed against it with every ounce of concentration I had in me. I felt it start to budge. I continued as I felt it start to crumble. What i found on the other side was surprising and unnerving, pain. Red, searing, fiery pain. The unnerving part was I felt this same pain a long time ago when I was just growing into myself. 

        I was pulled from my thoughts as Rose started screaming and thrashing on the bed. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me trying to calm her down. The pain would stop soon enough. I held her close as she screamed, cried, and went wild from the pain. My sister was going to have to deal with Luke.

Later that night*

        I finally had Rose calmed down, when the pain began ebbing away. It was still there and will be for a while but its not as severe. She was taking a nap wearing one of my t-shirts on my bed. I was watching her sleep when her phone began to ring. Shit, parents. I couldn't wake her up but, she didn't need to have them worried about her so i grabbed her phone and went to the hallway. I'm her teacher and it's 9:30 at night. Good luck explaining this one, i thought to myself.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! Another update! I'm as excited as you are! What do you guys think is wrong with Rose?  Comment and tell me what you think and vote:)