Super Chapter One

Sunshine drawn by Raven Wright.

******************************************************************* 

"Hey Dyann! Wait up!" Damien said running through the many students of New Braunfels High School.

"Okay!" I said and waited by my locker.

Damien was one of my old friends back in Albertson Middle School, the school that got bombed and only five people survived including myself. Damien had short blond hair and light blue eyes. Today he was wearing a blue and red stripe shirt with dark jeans and black Vans.

"Man I hate this school and this city" he said as he reached me and gave me a hug.

"I love this town it's kinda oldish in its own way" I said with a smile.

"We'll you do like old fashion things" he said nodding.

"Yupadoodle" I smiled.

Today I was wearing my Maroon 5 tee shirt with red skinny jeans and my grey knee high converse. I love Maroon 5, they're like the amazingest band in ever! My wavy red hair was down.

"Ready for gym?" He asked heading that direction.

"I hate it" I mumbled and frowned.

"I know just like I hate science class" he said patting my back softly.

"Our once favorite classes blown up to make our now most hated classes" I sighed.

"Yeah, wait hold on. You actually liked gym? I though you hated it with a passion"

"Just the teacher" I said and walked toward the girls gym.

In this school we have two different gyms, the big gym (or the boys gym), and the small gym that's the girls gym. The girls' locker room was downstairs, under the gym, and the guys' is just a room on the same floor as their gym. The high school has two campuses the main high school that's all away across town, and ours the once middle school.

"Good morning Celeste" I said to the coach.

"Good morning Day" she said.

Im the only one allowed to call her by her first name since The coach is also my adoptive parent. The first time we met, they told her my name wrong and she though it was Dayann or something instead of Dyann. She's been calling me that ever since, and a few students and teachers picked up on it and also started calling me that name.

I smiled at her and went down stairs to go change into my gym clothes.

"What's up Day?" Said one of the files in my gym.

"Oh you know, the usual" I shrugged pulling my shirt over my head and opening my locker. I took my gym clothes out of the locker and put it on the bench. I pulled my hair back and aced it in a neat pony tail. I put on my white gym shirt and placed my tee in the locker. I pulled off my skinnies and put on my black gym shorts.

"Your always a bore" she kidded.

"Ha like I was something special" I said rolling my eyes.

I put my sneakers on and went up stairs.

"Dyann come here" Coach said.

I ran towards her.

"Code S at H-E-B" she said in my mind. "Here take this and do the things on the list for today" she said normally.

I nodded and ran up to her office, I opened the door and ran towards the closet where my stuff for code S was at. Faster than a split second I change into my outfit; a long tight light blue almost white long sleeve stretchy undershirt, a fire red shirt on top, very light almost white blue pants, knee high golden boots, shimmering golden cape with an sun symbol on it, a golden yellow belt with a reflecting golden sun, red gloves to her elbows with a golden outline, and don't forget my red mask that covered my entire right face.