Collide

Ok, i just have to dedicate this one cause she went to labor and pushed out a newborn child into this worl while reading this... well, she was reading while in labor, but you get my point... so this is for the new mom, only_me!!!!!!!! congratulations hun!

 *italicized paragraph are flashbacks/dreams/mind links/thoughts

I barged into my room and grabbed the first thing I saw and threw it on the wall.

One vase down.

“God Ximm, calm down!” I hear Tam from behind me.

“Calm down?” I snapped, “Calm down? Are you serious? Not with those… those… perfect little twats prancing around!”

“Perfect little twats?” she stifled a laugh, “Seriously Ximm? Twats?”

“Just shut up.” I snapped toppling the coffee table and the bowl that holds flowers in it broke into pieces.

Second vase.

“What is wrong with you Ximm?” Tam snapped, “Those are you cousins. Your aunt’s children… the daughter of the moon’s children and-“

“And they are taking what is mine!”

“What is yours?” she asked, bewildered. “What exactly is it they’re taking Ximm? I don’t understand-“

“I’m the prince, Tamara, that alpha boy plans to shift on the day of my shifting-“

“It isn’t yours to keep! It’s a day for crying out loud!” I glared at her as she walked up to me, “If a mother was to give birth would you stop her just because it’s yourday? Being a prince can only give you so much power and perks, Ximm!”

“And this is one of it! A day for me, is that so much to ask?”

“It’s their rightful night, the night of their birthday and-“

“And it’s my night to shift.”

“Then share a night with them.” she snaps, “Why is that so hard?”

“You of all people, Tam, know why. I have worked hard for this moment, to make my parents- my father, proud… while they take it just because their mother is a deity?”

“That is not true and you know that.” she shook her head, “Why are you so threatened of them?”

I stopped and glared at her, “They are no threat to me!” I sneered.

“Then what’s all this?!” she sneered back, “Jasmine has more reason to be angry at them. They’re your family, you know how long your father had waited for that moment and you came ruining it because of your ego!”

“Stand down, you are shouting at your prince.”

She stepped away and shook her head, “No.”

“No?” I raised a brow.

“No.” she repeats.

“What do you-“

“The prince who I grew up to admire and know made sense.” She says in half a whisper, “The prince who I was lucky enough to call my best friend wasn’t a brat. And the prince who I was willing to help in his shifting, even if it meant my life…” she was breathing hard and was as red and obviously angry, “is not you.”

With that said she turned around and left.

I wanted to call out for her but I knew her better than that. She would probably raise hell on me if I even think of talking back.