Chapter Thirteen

Rosaline

"I'm gonna go to town and get some supplies." Finn spoke beside me, his chest vibrating with every syllable. I hummed in happiness and pushed myself closer to him, his arm wrapping tightly around my bare waist.

We had spent another couple of hours in bed, loving each other. Out kisses igniting a fire deep inside me, setting my whole body on fire. I was only just starting to cool down now as I lay in his arms.

"Do you have to go? I don't want to leave this bed." I smiled into his chest, placing kisses on it as I straddled him. His chest rumbled with a moan as he grasped my hips, pushing me down, closer to a certain part of his anatomy.

I giggled and deepened the kiss, raking my nails on his chest. Finn seemed to enjoy this and pushed his tongue inside my mouth, as deep as he could whilst sitting up so he could wrap his arms around me tightly.

With a groan o displeasure, Finn tore his lips from my own and I dived back towards him, capturing our lips once again but Finn pushed me gently away from him till only my hands lay gently upon his face and my legs were wrapped around his hips.

"Aye lass, I have to go," Finn said and stroked a hand down my face, "but I will miss ye, my wee bonnie lass." Finn gave me one last gently kiss before placing me gently onto the bed as he stood up, naked, and wandered over to the pile of his clothes on the floor.

I watched in delight as he dressed slowly before turning back to me to place a farewell kiss on my forehead, "please don't leave the room while I am gone love. I won't be long."

I groaned and said, "Well what am I to do then?" But Finn had already left the room swiftly, closing the door behind him. I groaned and turned on my back, looking up at the thatched ceiling in boredom.

"Thanks my wee love. Leave the girl from the future stuck in a room with nothing to do but well on her own thoughts. You are officially cut of from sex." I said to no one, crossing my arms over my naked chest.

I could just leave the room, I thought, but I knew Finn would most likely either see me on my travels in the town and be really pissed or find out later and be equally or if not more pissed off about me disobeying him. Two weeks and I was like a puppy drinking water out from his hands.

Or making out with him whenever.

God I needed to sort out my priorities.

Home or highlands.

Mum or Finn.

I had already basically told Finn I was staying here with him but if the option to go home arose I didn't know what I would do. My options were few but hard to choose between and if put in a situation where I had to decide the rest of my life in a moments notice I didn't know what I would do. Most likely the fear inside me would kick start my defensive reflexes and I would take for the hills in flight. No fight inside this girl when it came to danger.

A knock on the door caught my attention.

"My Lady?"

"Yes! One sec!" I replied, scrambling for my chemise on the floor and threw it over my head, pulling it over my body as I clambered over to the door. I threw open the door just as the bottom of the chemise floated down around my feet.

A girl, presumably only a handful of years older than myself, stood before me. Her hair was a dark chestnut which matched her eyes quite well and gave her a warm and welcoming exterior. She was taller than me, yet still thin and I could see some muscle on her arms which only manual labour could produce.

"Ye are the Lairds wife?"

I stood stunned as I stared at the girl. She stared back, a look of impatience slowly creeping across her face. What did Finn say to her? I quickly composed myself and pulled my hands away from the door which they had gripped very tightly.