Bite Me Again Chapter 05

Hey Hey HEY!!! BECOME A FAN AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA QUIT THIS SERIES YOU WERE WRONG.!! I JUST WANT MORE PEOPLE TO READ. HELP A SISTER OUT. COPY AND PASTE MY LINKS TO OTHER PEOPLE PAGES. TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! I'M REALLY DESPERATE FOR COMMENTS and votes SO IF YOUR READING DON'T BE LAZY BUT HELP A SISTER OUT INSTEAD.. Dedicated to my teacher Christopher Lewis.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Stefan POV 

The strange girl's eyes gazed into my id, her jaw barely holding on. Her grey eyes were wider then they should be. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

She snapped back into life."Yeah, I'm fine." she answered still shocked.

The bell rang. She still stood there. She looked back at me one more time and we both walked to class. I could still smell her from here. This awkward strange girl also had a sweet smell on her, like fruit? I wafted the air again, taking in her heavenly scent yes it was some sort of fruit. I strolled back to class anxious to see Elena again. 

Lilani's POV 

"Miss Berry, this is not a time for sleeping. The next time you sleep in my class you going be standing instead," Mr.Lewis informed me. 

Mr. Lewis is my English teacher. He was a stubby man with not a hair on his head. His skin a very dark brown and he was most likely in his mid 40's. Sure, he can be chatty at some times but he is the best teacher I'd ever had and and always will be. You're probably thinking 'what makes him so great?' Well besides the fact that he has a funny catchphrase, he actually talks to us about life and it really motivates us to do our best. His catchphrase is hilarious as well, and he has the whole school doing it.

You have to experience it in person otherwise when you read it you'll be like what the fork? So anyways he does this wing thing with his arms, and he flaps it while saying 'Watch out chief' or simply just 'Watch Out'. Words are useless to describe the humor of it.

I looked back at the journal on my desk and realized I was suppose to be copying down notes. I look back up at the overhead screen and sighed. Stefan's so handsome but not as handsome as Damon. His brown eyes couldn't compete with Damon's sexy blue eyes, but he's still gorgeous.

I finished earlier then everyone else and glanced at Mr.Lewis which was doing something on the computer. My bored side got the best of me and I drew a  heart on my  hand. I imprinted the letters DS+LB= ?

Get the fork out Damon! I hate it when you're in my forking head. I slammed my head stupidly on the table causing all the attention  to me. Darn it. I hate it when everyone looks at me like that it's so annoying. They all gave me the 'what the fudge' look. Some started snickering at me. I really need to stop damaging my head. I rubbed my head.

" Earth to Lilani," a familiar voice spread quietly around the room.

I turned around to see it was Heather. Gosh she's so pretty and popular but she's not preppy at all. Our school  is weird like that we don't really have cliques. She was pointing at Alex , and giggling softly . I turned my head to look at Alex who was snoring quietly and drooling on his journal. A smile quickly spread across my face.

Heather pushed Alex's head off the desk. "I like trains," Alex blurted out making the whole class burst in laughter. It's so adorable when Alex is clueless. "What happened?" he asked Heather.

"You farted. JayKay buddddy," I joked."You said 'I like trains'." I responded, mocking the way he said it.

"What's that on your hand?" Heather asked staring at the hand I wrote on earlier.