Ch.14

**HI EVERYONE! OK so I know it is annoying to have to go back to the chapter, so I am going to be putting the Bucket List at the end of every chapter, and I will put a check mark or star next to the ones they have completed. enjoy! xx**

____

(EMMA'S POV)

A few days after the Music Awards, I was waiting in my room for Harry like usual. The time came when I heard his glorious footsteps descend down the hallway, coming closer and closer to my door. Soon enough, I could tell that he was just outside my room, but he didn't come in. I struggled out of my bed and slowly tiptoed to the door, peering into the small crack that was open.

There Harry stood, conversing with my parents. I couldn't really hear what they were saying, so I continued to watch. A few minutes later, I saw my dad hand him a key. He slipped it in his pocket and began the two-step journey to my room. I quickly hopped onto the couch, not wanting to seem like I was spying. 

"Hey Em," Harry said happily as he placed a light kiss on my lips.

As much as I tried to hold my overwhelming surge of curiosity in my body, I couldn't stand it. I had to ask.

"What were you talking to my parents about?"

Harry looked up at me, his once excited expression melting into a serious one. "Nothing, just saying hello to them."

Although I didn't believe him, I let it go. I didn't want to dig. 

Harry stood up again and took my hand. "I came by to tell you that I have an important interview with the band today, but I'll be back later tonight, okay?"

I sadly nodded my head, not wanting to keep him from his job. Even though he didn't tell me, I knew that I had taken him away from the band, and I resented it.

I watched as Harry skipped excitedly out the door, something else on his mind.

Something was going on with him, and I was going to find out.

**

The entire day I sat on my bed, overanalyzing the situation. What was up with Harry? Why was he talking to my parents for so long? Why did they give him a key? Was he really going to an interview or was that just an excuse?

All of my questions really terrified me. I didn't know if what happened was good or bad, so I became worried. The day passed by, and I figured that Harry wasn't going to come back that night.

Finally, around seven o'clock at night, Harry barged through my room with a grin on his face.

"Harry, wha-" I began to say, but was cut off by him covering my eyes with a blindfold.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed, struggling out of his strong grasp.