Preview of The Great Plane Robbery~ A Young Gabriel Celtic Adventure

Available now on Amazon, BN.com, and everywhere that they sell quality ebooks!

JT Lewis' newest series is called The Adventures of Young Gabriel Celtic, a Middle Grade series that focuses on the misadventures of Gabriel Celtic as a youngster. Always inquisitive, he follows his intuition in search of mystery and adventure. Unfortunately, things don't always turn out quite like he planned. 

GB Celtic turned off the radio, shaking his head in aggravation.

“They haven’t a clue who robbed the bank today Grace. It’s like they just disappeared off of the face of the earth.”

His wife finished setting the table before walking across the room. Sitting on the arm of her husband’s chair, she hugged his arm and laid her head on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry G, our money is insured, it’s probably already been replaced.”

“I’m not so much worried about the money Grace, but we must have the worst police force in history. How can they completely lose a pair of bank robbers?”

Raising her head, she pecked her husband on the cheek. “You’ll have to solve that mystery after supper. Why don’t you call over to Jimmy’s house and tell Gabe it’s almost ready?”

“That kid sure gets around for an eight year old,” GB mumbled as he rose from the chair and made his way toward the phone. It started ringing at him as he approached.

“Hello?”

“Collect call from Mr. Gabriel Celtic,” The operator intoned. “Do you accept the charges?”

“Why would my father be calling collect?” GB thought to himself.

“Sure operator, I’ll accept the call.”

“Go ahead Mr. Celtic.”

“Why are you calling collect dad.” GB said smiling. “Did your car break down?”

Silence

“Dad…?”

“Gabe?” GB asked excitedly at the sound of his son’s voice. “Where are you? I thought you were at Jimmy’s house?”

“I’m at the airport…in Mount Pleasant.”

“WHAT? That’s a hundred miles from here!”

“Yeah…I kinda got my tail in a wringer here. Can you come pick me up?”

“You are in a world of trouble son. I haven’t even started getting mad at you yet.”

I know….I’m sorry. Oh and dad…?”

“Yeah Gabe?”

“Bring your gun.”