English Extension 2 Story- one of the earlier stages

Start from the beginning

The two group of monks would go to two different universes where all 50 of the monks agreed with them, either to destroy or hide the immortality solution, and swap with their replicated counterparts. Eventually, the solutions both happen in each of the two universes, but the universe we happen to find ourselves in is the universe of the 50 monks who wanted to hide the solution with conveniently superior technology somehow from the future, in the middle of a sun.

But when the Degrasseni Wraith lizards decided they suddenly didn't like monks anymore, on a whim they decided they wanted to wipe out every single monk or monk like thing in the galaxy.

Continuing with Chapter 4 (chapter 3 was lost in the inter-dimensional post)

Back to the SS Dedalas, the Degrasseni missile that struck the ship seemed, to the lizard-like creatures, to explode for no reason. So after very little thought and consideration, they decided to investigate further.

By "investigate", the Degrasseni usually mean firing masses of missiles and/or nuclear weapons in the direction of whatever the problem seemed to be. This problem solving technique is probably why there are so few Degrasseni in the universe as we know it today.

"What on earth was that?" was Captain Caleb's usual response to missiles hitting the ship, but due to a recently disabled stabilization drive, he was instead meeting a nearby wall (and a convenient couch) with such force that the only thing that managed to escape from his mouth was meant to be "ouch, that really hurt" which came out more like "urrrrr!". Now, if any Slugshian Veprasiers were listening to this, they would be deeply offended because in their language "urrrrr!" is one of the most offensive swear words. Fortunately for the crew if the SS Dedalas there were no Slugshian Veprasiers around so that saved any possible court cases that could have arrived out of the situation.

Not much was arriving in many of the crew heads for the first few seconds after the missile struck.

Conveniently, the moment when the ship got struck was the exact same moment that the ship had just got over its headache. Now Bob (the name the ship gave itself when it was 4) was just remembering his wife and kids back home and reminiscing about the time he went to the space park with their friendly astrodog.

Now Bob is one of those few rare breeds of ship that actively despises interruptions and usually blows anything up that interrupts them, apart from family and friends of course! So conveniently for the crew of Bob (a.k.a. the SS Dedalas) he was daydreaming at the time when the missile struck. Luckily the ship that fired the missile was quickly destroyed and never felt a thing.

The ship in question that was eliminated was of course a Degrasseni scout ship, so what else do lizard like alien uglies do but destroy whatever makes their scouts disappear.

By the time the first wave of Degrasseni ships arrived in the same local cluster as Bob, (which somehow amazingly shared the same postcode in space as the Earth) the crew were sufficiently awake and panicking.

Chapter 5- Sir Author interrupts:

I’m sorry to interrupt the continuity and flow of the story again, but it is a curious fact to know that the emotion “panic” is quite normal for the Sandrahara rocks of the Kalimo desert. The desert, which didn’t really feel like sticking to any one particular planet, decided to float seemingly aimlessly through the void of space, every now and then running into and unhappy star or a depressed moon. Usually they wouldn’t hear the deserts quiet mumble of ‘sorry’ but when they did, they were so surprised by a talking desert that they usually exploded or left this dimension with a mutter of “it’s too strange here...” or “not again!” Anyway, the funny thing about the Sandrahara rocks (which isn’t actually funny) is that they are always panicking for no particular reason. The only reporter who managed to interview the rocks without going insane was thought to be already insane when he was quoted saying about the rocks this: “The rocks could, [cough] choose to stop panicking at any time they wanted to [insane giggle] but none of them ever do. Many of the philosophical groups of rocks have hypothesised that if they stopped panicking then they would die from exhaustion? But no one pays any attention to the more philosophical rocks anyway. Oh and there is something very important you must know. Around a Sandrahara rock you must never...”