Forever & Always

I'm crying here like a proud mama :')

This is the last chapter! I hope you have enjoyed reading this as much as i have ejoyed writing it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rocky's Point of View*

As we drove back home neither of us said a word, not that I felt like talking anyways...

When we got back home all I wanted to do was crawl under my blankets and die!

But I was greeted by a surprise. My mom and dad were standing in the living room with smiles on their faces. In my mom's arms were Cupcake, my adorable little puppy, and my dad was holding a suitcase.

“What's going on here?” I asked hesitantly.

Mom looked to dad, dad looked back to mom. “Tell him!” Mom exclaimed.

Dad looked at me with a smile. “I pulled some strings at the airport and I am going to fly you to New York!”

My jaw dropped and I wrapped my arms around my parents. “Thank you! Thank you so much!” I literally felt like crying.

I said goodbye to my family and walked out of the house with my dad. I couldn't help but get antsy as we drove down the express way.

When we got to the airport, I was practically running through the walk ways. Than I remember that I had no idea where I was going. I had to turn around shamefully and wait for my dad to lead me through the building.

After running the standard checks, we were up in the air! God, I love having a dad who had his pilot license!

“Dad, why did you do this?” I asked, almost scared of the answer. I knew how much he didn't like Avery after everything went down.

He took a deep sigh. “I didn't want you to lose Avery like the way I almost lost your mother.” He gave me a small smile. “I know how much you care for her Rock, so give this to her.” He reached into his jean pocket and handed me something.

I looked down into my hand. It was the promise ring I was planning on giving Sunny at the bonfire... “How'd you know?”

“Ross told me...” Dad let out a chuckle. I smiled to myself, clutching the ring for dear life.

After we to descended into the run way, I started to grab my thing, but noticed that dad wasn't. “Aren't you coming?”

He gave me a smirk. “Nah, I'm gonna go home to my girl...”

I gave him one last hug before running into the airport to find Avery!

When I walked into the building, I was immediately lost in a sea of people. Up ahead I say a swarm of people with cameras and mics. “Avery! Avery!” They yelled.

There she is! I tried pushing my way through the crowd of people, but everybody had the same idea, see the famous girl...

Avery and Liam were herded into a black SUV before pulling away from the curb.

I sighed in defeat. Was the universe against me?! Idea!

I whipped out my cell phone and dialed a familiar number.

“Hello?” A male voice answered the phone.

“Hey, Liam, I need your help...” I smiled.

~~~

*Avery's point of view*

“Welcome.” The doorman greeted me and Liam as we walked into a luxurious hotel.