Smile for Me (Larry Stylinson oneshot)

• Dedicated to Kenzie Rose

"Smile for me."

Harry can't even begin to count how many times he has heard those words coming from Louis' mouth. It's without a doubt the sentence Louis has used the most around Harry since the day they first met. Harry can still remember it.

It was the day they first met through X-Factor. After greeting each other, Louis simply looked into Harry's eyes and said: "Smile for me." For a while, Harry just stared at him as if he was mad, but when Louis repeated himseld, Harry complied and smiled for him. And it's been like that ever since.

It didn't take long for their friendship to turn into a relationship. In fact, if he's being honest, Harry isn't really sure if what he has with Louis was ever just a friendship. They kind of seemed to skip that mode and go straight into the "flirtationship," which not long after, developed into a pure relationship. Oh, if only the fans knew that their beloved Larry Stylinson wasn't only in their minds...

But every single day since the day they met, at some point durring the day, Louis would look at Harry and tell him to smile for him. Every day. And every time, despite what mood he was in, Harry would smile for him. Every single time, no matter what.

So the fact that Louis is saying it again now in January 2011 doesn't come as a surprise to Harry. Though, he still doesn't know why Louis continues to ask him to smile for him.

Looking over at his boyfirend, Harry raises an eyebrow.

"Why do you keep asking me to smile for you?" He wonders, watching Louis carefully. The older man just smiles at him.

"Because I love your smile. It makes me happy," Louis explains.

Harry sighs, shaking his head at the usual explanation Louis always gives him. When Harry doesn't smile, Louis pouts his lips and looks at him with puppy eyes.

"Hazza... Smile for me? Please?" He's asking, not telling this time, and with that adorable look on his face, Harry can't help but comply. So he smiles.

Louis leans over and presses a gentle kiss to Harry's lips.

"Thank you." He mumbles against Harry's lips, and once again, Harry doesn't push the subject.

----------

It's their four month anniversary. Harry is lying in bed with Louis on top of him, Louis' face is nuzzled into Harry's neck, both of them breathing heavily after celebrating their fourth month together as a couple.

Louis' hand is in Harry's hair, playing gently with his curls and Harry's fingertips are moving gently up and down Louis' spine.

"Happy anniversary," Harry whispers as he leans his head down slightly, pressing a soft kiss to the top of Louis' head. He can feel Louis smile against his neck.

"Happy anniversary," Louis whispers back against Harry's skin.

A comfortable silence settles over them for a moment, both of them just enjoying being with each other. It's Harry who eventually breaks the silence.

"You never told me what you wanted as an anniversary gift," he says. About a week earlier, Harry had asked Louis what he wanted for their anniversary. Louis hadn't replied, he had just smiled and pressed a kiss to Harry's lips.

Louis pulls back slightly from Harry's neck to be able to look up at him. Theres a small smile on his lips as he speaks softly

"Smile for me," he says.

Harry should've seen that one coming and he's about to comment on it, but there is something in Louis' eyes that keeps Harry from asking why this time. Instead, Harry just smiles his most loving smile at Louis and is rewarded with a kiss.