Chapter 37

Ladies and gentlemen, your patience is appreciated.  I update when it's ready, please keep that in mind!  Anywhoosers, my darlings, here is the anticipated next chapter!  I haven't edited yet, but please enjoy!  <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 37

I woke up to the warm weight of Trent against my back.  In his sleep he’d wrapped an arms around my waist and his leg was tangled with mine.  I tried to carefully disentangle myself but all I managed was to rouse Trent enough for his arm to tighten.  

“Why are you awake?  It’s early.” Trent groaned.

“Let me up,”

“No,” Trent pulled me closer.  “You’re on vacation.  You are not getting up before the sun.”

“Sunrise was a while ago, besides on I’m on Eastern Time.” 

Trent groaned and pulled me under him.  “You’re not getting out of this bed.” Trent grinned down at me.  

I raised an eyebrow, but put up no protest as Trent found my hands and brought them above my head. Trent dipped his head to kiss me.  His lips trailed from my lips to my neck and a few little whimpers escaped my lips.

Trent pulled me into a sitting position and then pulled my shirt over my head. “If you insist upon being awake, I can think of more fun things we can do in bed.” Trent breathed against my ear and I shivered.

“Trent,” I squirmed under him.

“Yes?” Trent purred as his hands found the places I was sensitive on my torso.

“Stop,” I groaned as I squirmed under his touch.

“Why?”

“Because, let me up.”

Trent shook his head.  “Not yet,” Trent continued to tease me and I felt the desire pool low in my belly.  “Let me make you feel good,”   Trent kissed down my chest and stomach.

“Can’t we just get up like normal people?” I panted as I squirmed under him.

“Why are you fighting me on this?”

“I don’t want to do this right now.” 

Trent sighed and let his weight fall on top of me.  “Why not?”

“Trent, I can’t breathe,” I groaned as I tried to shove him off of me.  He groaned right back and wrapped himself around me.  “What are you doing?”

Trent propped himself up on his elbows and stared at me.  “Trying to understand you.  Why do you want to get up so bad?”

“Did you ever think that maybe I have to pee?”

“Do you?”

“Kind of.” I nodded.  “Especially when you’re deadweight is weighing on my bladder.”

Trent smiled and shook his head.  “You really are like no other woman I’ve ever met.”  Trent gave me one last kiss on the lips before he rolled off of me.

I got up and felt his eyes on me.  “Quit staring.  It unnerves me.” I admitted as I retreated into the bathroom.  I washed my face and bushed my teeth.  Honestly, Trent was as much of an enigma to me as I seemed to be to him.  I could not understand him.  Then again, I’d been trying to figure out his motive, not him.  It was nearly six months since we met and this entire time I’d been trying to find his angle.  I hadn’t found it.  Maybe it wasn’t there at all and I was just paranoid.