WIZARDING 101

CHAPTER 1

so i'm gunna try writing  another story cause my last one just sucked and i promise i will spend all of my time writing this one 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asher’s point of view

It was a crisp autumn afternoon. The type of day you want to do nothing. The leaves were falling slowly, yet peacefully. I was lying beside my best friend, Liana Cook. She was stunning with her flowing blond hair and her perfect baby blue eyes that changed along with her mood. She was the most beautiful person in the world. If I would lose her there would be no point in life. If you haven’t figured it out, I’m in love with my best friend and it hurts knowing shell never love someone like me. I realize we will never be together. She will never understand my feelings for her. There’s one thing you should know about me I’m a wizard. I can make things move without touching them, but Liana can never know about the real me. It would scare her and I would never want to do that.

Lianas point of view,

It was a beautiful autumn day. The leaves were falling right around me and Asher. Asher jams knight, oh god just thinking about him made me happy, his rock hard abs were to die for and his hair I love his fluffy brown hair it was just so soft and fluffy. He was just perfect in every which way. Yes it’s true I’m head over heads in love with my super hot best friend. I’m also a wizard, but Asher could never find out, because I’m already a freak as it is. I have ugly blond hair and ugly blue eyes. I’m a nerd and I know way too many things that I shouldn’t. I’m afraid to go to school because people tease me, even though Asher sticks up for me. What they say still hurts.

“Oh Liana you’re going to die alone. Not even Asher would love you.”

 Or even worse...

“Hey freak, why don’t you go cut some more in the corner.”

High school sucks. I will never stoop so low as to cut myself and I will never ever kill myself because I know Asher would be angry.

Anyways, back in present time.

“Ashy pop, I’m hungry.”

“Ana, you know I hate it when you call me that. It’s not manly.”

“Ash, are you serious? You can’t be manly.”

“Yes I can,” he said in a noticeably lower voice.

“Fine you can be then”

“Thank you”

“But that doesn’t change the fact that I’m staving ash.”

“My god woman, it’s amazing that your mom hasn’t gone broke yet”

“why would she be broke?” I questioned

“Because of how much you eat”

“I don’t eat that much and im not anouying” I said with hurt in my voice.

“Do you even hear your self” he said getting preoccupied with a leaf that was falling.

“Ash…..” I started.

“Get up,” he sighed “I'll go buy us a pizza.”

“I love you Asher James Knight.”

“I love you to Liana Jane Cook.”

“More than you know.” he mumbled, barely audible.

Asher’s point of view

“I love you Asher James Knight.”