Chapter 47

The song for this chapter is "Take My Hand" by Simple Plan a video is attached.

This chapter is dedicated to IAmDragoNessa who is going to slap the sh!t out of our dear Natey pooh. <3

Enjoy!

****

* Carter Stone *

After a little convincing Jamie, Austin, and I were heading to Paquete de Lune de Sangre and not for the reason you are probably thinking. Jamie and Nate weren't making up not on my watch. I've worked way too hard to lose her again. "It's okay" I whispered reaching up running away the fallen tears from her eyes. As much as I felt like I had won in aiding Nate to cheat I felt just as much guilt. In reality it was my fault Jamie was hurt.

"It will never be okay!" She cried out burying her face in my chest as my eyes locked with Austin's through the mirror as he held the steering wheel tight enough to make his knuckles go white.

"We'll get threw this together" I vowed running my hand in her hair in the process as I tried to ignore the regretful feeling brewing in my gut.

****

* Nathaniel Ryder *

'What are you doing?' My wolf boomed loudly, his voice echoing in my head forcing me back to reality. My eyes shot open taking in Heather's pleased expression as we kissed. 'Stop' he ordered causing my lips to cease their movement on hers. What was I doing?! Releasing my deathly grip on her hips I stepped back needing distance between us.

As soon as I did that Jamie's feelings swirled threw my body smacking me around like a tornado. No no no. This wasn't suppose to happen! "Jamie" I whimpered out loud watching as Heather slid her body off of my desk and manuvered closer to me.

"Don't worry, Nate, she won't hurt you again" she whispered in a seductive way causing my eyes to go wide and bug-eyed. "You don't belong with her any way you know that" she continued as she ran her finger down my chest slowly. Though instead of a pleasurable shiver running across my body I instantly became disgusted by her and myself.

'Jamie' I called to her only to be greeted back with silence. 'It's not what you think' I promised practically begging for her to let me explain but she wouldn't. To be honest, I didn't blame her.

'How did she know where Jamie was?' My wolf questioned lowly through a breathy howl raising a valid point that I hadn't thought of.

"How did you know where Jamie was?" I demanded without trying to solve it for myself, nearly yelling as my hands having a mind of their own darted out and latched onto her wrists. I held her tightly as I stared into her face connecting all the dots that my wolf was putting in front of me. There is no way Heather could have known unless Austin had told her. And if Austin had told her then she would have the opportunity to tell Carter who in turn would have the time to go to Jamie. Then they could make it look as if something was happening that wasn't.

"Nate get off of me!" She let out an ear piercing scream as she jerked her body from side to side in the hopes that I would release her. "You are hurting me!" She squealed pitifully but I felt no remorse. Instead I held on tighter yanking her forward until our chests smacked together.

"You did this" I accused baring my teeth at her which only caused a terrified expression to dominate her other wise beautiful face. My wolf who hated me beyond belief right now wanted revenge on her, much like I did. His white fur began to poke against my skin, pushing its was out until my body was slowly covering in it.

"Nate please! Nate!" Heather begged ramming her tightly wound fists against my chest over and over as the salty tears flooded from her eyes causing black smears of make up to dominate her cheeks. I could only guess the thoughts in her mind at this point. She knew how strong I was, she could see how pissed I was, and she was aware of what I had done to Jamie.