My Mate Cheated On Me

Thank you so much to @TheAnonymousWeirdo for the awesome cover at the top ❤️

———-

The suns bright rays were coming through my drapes, making me instantly wake up.

I groaned loudly not wanting to get up, theres one thing you should know about me I am not a morning person. I hate getting up early, cause when I do I have a migraine all day.

"Hurry up!" Klara yelled from the bottom of the stairs making me break out of my train of thought.

"I'm coming" I yelled back.

Klara's the house maid but I treat her like she's my mum since my mums never around and klaras been here for longer than I can remember.

All my mum cares about is herself. I wonder how my dad has learned to love her after all these years?

I quickly slid on a pair of shorts, tank top and my pink vans. I literally have vans in ever colour possible.

I love them.

I tied my hair in a messy pony and hopped down the stairs.

"Here's your keys" she tossed them to me and I quickly caught them. I sauntered into the kitchen to grab an apple, taking a quick bite I headed towards the door.

"Have fun"Klara said coming over and giving me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks" I said grabbing my purse of the coffee table and plodding out the house.

"But don't have to much fun without me" she yelled back making me smile

"I'll try not to" I said giving her a cheeky wink before slamming the door behind me.

Me and my best friend Alexis had planned to go shopping today because my Aunty Jenna had invited us to her her annual ball. She had bought a new house and wanted to flaunt her expenses to the world.

I didn't want to go but Klara keeps forcing me saying 'my mum and dad will both be there and it's best to go since I rarely see them'.

But to be honest I don't care about my parents. All my mum did was pop me out between her legs and my dad gave her the sperm; anyone can do that.

But klaras been my real mother she taught me how to ride a bike which of course is a dads job, taught me manners mums job. She even went as far as potty training me. So I believe she's my true mother.

But of course she doesn't know the biggest secret of my life that my parents do. She doesn't know I'm a werewolf but if she found out she'd probably run away and never come back. So i'd rather not tell her.

The sound of my phone bought me back to planet earth. It was from my best friend Alexis:

Bitch where r u I've been standing here for the past half hour. Press ur foot hard on the peddle (hard on ;) and get ur fat ass in the mall!!!

Alex looked like the most innocent person you could ever meet but you wouldn't even want to know what goes on in that dirty brain of hers. I texted her back:

I'm on my way u dirty slut and my bums not Tht big :(

N shut up miss exaggerator ;)

I threw my purse in the back seat and started the car. Me and Alex had decided to have breakfast at the mall from Costa coffee I just loved their cakes just the thought of it made saliva erupt in my mouth. I drove faster as I thought of the chocolaty sponge enter my mouth mmmmmmm.

Before I knew it I had reached the mall. I sent a text to Alex asking her where she is. Just seconds later I got a reply:

I'm outside forever 21 hurry the hell up >:(

I looked at her text and began to speed walk. Alex had very kindly agreed to come with me to the party. I had asked her because I didn't want to go alone and face the stupid punishment I have to call 'parents'. I continued to walk occasionally whipping my phone out so I don't look like a loner. I stuck my phone back in my pocket as soon as I had reached forever 21.

A very annoyed Alex stood at the front of the store her eyes glued onto her phone. She's probably texting her boyfriend chris. She liked him since kindergarten. I know what you must be thinking. What do kids know when there in kindergarten? Well clearly Alexis knew an awful lot.

I walked over to her tapping her on the shoulder, she jumped to the sudden touch. "Finally the queen arrives" she says mockingly and did a little curtsy with her dress. I went with the flow "do your curtsy properly" I said playing along and speaking in an English accent.

"Oh la la. lets go have breakfast" she said yanking on my arm and pulling me into costa coffee.

The que was so long it was unreal I kinda wanted to go Starbucks instead but the thought of the cake haunted me and I didn't have the guts to deny the gorgeous choco mocho cake. We stood in line before Alex broke the comfortable silence "so what dress you wearing for the party tonight?" she questioned.

"It's not a party it's a bàll" I said copying aunt Jenna's posh accent. Me and Alex both burst out laughing. "She says we have to wear a classy dress" I looked at the clothes I was wearing now which weren't even close to classy.

"Then we better hit Gucci" Alex said "but after we have breakfast. CAN THE PERSON AT THE FRONT NOT HURRY UP!!?" She yelled making everyone turn around and look at us. Which made me flush with embarrassment.

I can't believe she did that I tucked half my face in my tank top "I don't know you, I don't know you" I repeatedly said.

The que began to move faster and finally we were at the front.

"hello welcome to costa coffee how can I help you" the girl at the front asked in a monotonous tone she looked half asleep.

"Can I have a latte and a choco muffin" Alex said giving a dull smile "anything else" the half asleep lady spoke "can I get a cappuccino and a choco mocho cake"

"Large or small cappuccino?" She asked giving abit of eye contact "small please" I said "that's $12.10" I opened my handbag before, Alex stuck her hand out first "I'll pay" she smirked "it's my turn" I forced her hand out the way and handed her the money out my purse "suit yourself" she said grabbing her latte and muffin and sipping on it.

We took our breakfast outside costa coffee since it was so busy and decided to eat on the bench. "You going to the party next week at Annabelle's " she questioned. As much as I hated parties I had to go to this one. "You know I have to" I said in a 'duh' tone. I had to go I'm 18 and its the mate party.

Where most 18 year olds find there mate. I had to go to find mine so did Alex but of course she didn't want to because she thinks she 'loves' chris but she doesn't know what love is. You can only fall in love with your soul mate but she disagrees. After we finished we headed towards Gucci. "Hurry we got to look for our dresses"

She said squeezing my arm. I heard my phone buzz at the noise of a text. "Who is it?" Alex asked curiously I whipped my phone out checking. "It's Drake" I said as she leaned in looking at the text. Drakes my date tonight for the ball like my aunt likes to say 'no date no entry'. I clicked on the text opening it:

Hey sweet cheeks what u wearing tonight ;) xxxx

I looked at his text analysing its 4 kisses. Even though he is hot I'd never go out with him specially since I'm 18 now I can't risk having a boyfriend and meeting my mate at the same time. But Drake and me have been friends since childhood, so I love him but more in a brotherly way.

"I don't know" I said "lana your wearing a red dress" she said holding up a long red dress which was really pretty. "I'm not wearing it I'm not skinny enough" I said pushing away from the dress. "Yes you are" she smirked. I guess I am wearing it then

———-

A/N

NOTEDITED!

Vote, comment, fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k