Welcome Home (A Leeteuk one shot - Super Junior)

On the walls of a quaint room were smiling pictures of loving family and friends. One of them was a wedding picture of a beautiful girl and a handsome man in white. A bookshelf stood high a few feet away and was filled with albums filled with sweet memories. The room was decorated so happily and memorable yet the soft sniffles and cries of a young women filled the room. A man laid with her on the bed, assumed to be her husband, and was holding her close to him while stroking her silky hair.

"______-ah... Please don't cry anymore. It hurts me so much to see you like this," he whispered in her ear softly.

"Leeteuk oppa.. You'll be officially leaving for your military service soon. I'm afraid of what might happen to you," she sobbed.

He felt her tears soak his shirt as she buried her face deeper in his chest. With each passing second he felt his heart break more and more. It had only been about a year since they had been married and yet he was leaving his beloved wife for his military service.

Actually, he didn't need to enlist anymore due to a car accident he was in a few years ago, but as a proud South Korean citizen he inisisted on completing his military service and continued to get constant hospital treatment for his bad back pain. He pulled away slightly to see her tear stained face. He carressed her face with his hands and wiped away her tears with his thumbs.

"I'll be fine. I promise you that when I get back I'll be a better and stronger person. You know what I'll be thinking of everyday?" he asked.

"Your ELFs, Super Junior members, friends, and family?"

Leeteuk chuckled. "Yes, them too. But I'll be thinking of you the most. The same girl I fell in love with, the same girl who I married and the same girl who I'll be coming home to," he assured her and kissed her forehead.

_____ closed her eyes making the moment last as long as she could. She looked up at him with half closed eyelids already starting to brim with tears again. "I'm going to miss you so much," she smiled bitter-sweetly.

"I'll miss you too," Leeteuk replied.

He pulled her face back into his chest letting her continue her sobbing. He buried his face into her hair letting his own tears fall silently.

FF~

It had been a few weeks since Leeteuk had officially started his military service. _____ was depressed a lot and whenever the topic of Leeteuk came up she'd get moody. She drowned her emotions by stuffing herself with food. Getting sick also was a common thing to happen for her recently. Any person would think its because she's missing her husband so much that she's acting this way but really, it was only half true.

"Oppas, thank you for coming with me today," _____ thanked Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Yesung as she waited in the hospital room.

"It was no problem at all. We're always here for Leetuek hyung's wife and our chingu any day," Eunhyuk flashed her his big grin, his gums showing.

"Plus Leader hyung would have our necks if something were to happen to you," Yesung held his throat pretending that he was being strangled.

"Gomowo. I didn't want to come alone and I'm the closest with you three out of all the members," she explained.

They all looked up as someone knocked on the door. The doctor came in holding a clipboard flipping through some papers.

"How is she?" Siwon questioned.

The doctor smiled over at _____ and informed, "Congratulations. You are 4 weeks pregnant."

"P-Pregnant?!" They chorused in astonishment.