Dirty Harry Styles Imagine(;

Hey guys! <3This is my first time writing a dirty imagine so I hope you like it you dirty directioners (;

-Natani xx

I was laying in bed balling my eyes out thinking about how much I miss Harry. Now that he's on tour I never get to see him, I miss him so much it hurts. I haven't smiled in weeks but I've faked one for all my friends and family cause I didn't want them to think something was wrong. It was about 1 in the morning so I decided to go for a swim cause I couldn't sleep, I took off my shirt exposing my purple laced bra and matching panties. I really didn't care what I looked like at the moment. I dived in and felt the water on my face, it felt so good and cold it woke me up. I was sitting there with my feet in the water on the edge and someone came from behind me and pushed me in. I was having mixed emotions not knowing if I was more scared or pissed off. By the time I got up from the water the mysterious person jumped in. It was like a horror movie. I just accepted I was about to die. I saw curly brown hair coming up from the water. No way I thought to myself. And the mystery man came up from the water and have a cheeky smile. I was speechless, it was Harry! He said hey (Y/N) and winked. I screamed in joy and happiness, and swam through the cold water and hugged him. He grabbed my waist and gave a little peck on the forehead, then down to the nose, then to the lips. He pulled away from me and looked at me with his beautiful green/ emerald eyes. And then kissed me again, but this kiss was passionate and it felt as if fireworks were going off around us. Then the kiss got deeper and hard. It was like a hardcore makeout session. He bit my lip lightly and I opened my mouth letting his tongue into my mouth, our tongues were doing the tango. His large hands where stroking my waist up and down which sent chills up my back, he knew how much I like that. After about 5 minutes he pulled back and said "lets take this inside" we walked inside and he saw me in my lace bra and panties when made him bite his lip, he was practically drooling. You noticed him staring at you so you mess with him and say "you like what you see?" With a little cute giggle. He gives you a cheeky smile and runs toward you. Grabs you by the waist an picks you up so you wrap your legs around this waist. he let out a little moan in the middle of you guys kissing. You felt his hard on. You knew how bad he wanted you, but there was no doubt that you wanted him to. He carried you up the stairs not breaking the kiss. You pushes you on the bed and jumps on top of you. Breaking the kiss. You start the pull of his button shirt and all the buttons broke. You threw it on the floor and stroked his beautiful abs and unbutton his pants and pulled them off along with his boxers, you stroked his member and saw it getting more hard than ever. "My turn" he said seductively which turn you on even more. He unhooked your bra and threw it over his shirt on the floor he started kissing your neck leaving love bites everywhere(; he started kissing every inch of your body then got down to your panties. He started to tease you and licked all around that area "stop teasing Harry!" You yelled out , he gave off a little giggle and ripped of your panties with his teeth. Your wanted him inside you so bad at this point, Without warning he slid his two long fingers into you. You start arching your back. He knew you liked it so he slid his third finger in, you already start panting. "H-H-HAAARRYY IM CLOSE" as you were about to cum he stopped then slid his tongue into you, it felt even better you were about to cum again and he stopped. "two came play at the game" you said and winked. You flipped him over taking the lead, you decided to tease him a little and put his tip at your mouth slowing licking it. "STOP TEASING (Y/N)" he yelled out in anger and shoved your head into his throbbing member. You heard him quietly moaning your name. "(Y/N) IM C-C-CLOSEE!!" He screams. You stop and he rolls on top of you. He grabs a hold of both of your arms and slams them on the bed. "I'm gonna make you scream my name" he whispers in your ear. "HARRY GET INSIDE ME RIGHT NOW!!! HOLY SHIT" without warning he slides him long hard throbbing member Into you. "SHIT (Y/N) YOUR SO TIGHTTT!" You grab a hold of the sheets almost tearing them. Then your hands are on his back, your nails digging into him. He sees you about cry and says "dont worry, it will get better." And winks, once you adjust to his size you start feeling pleasure. First he starts of slow , your guys hips are moving together perfectly, he then starts going faster kissing your next from time to time, you could see the wrinkles on this forehead, he was so concentrated. "say my name, scream my fucking name" he says with his low sexy British accent. You don't listen to him so you starts to go even faster, your biting your lip trying not to moan then it slips "HOLY FUCKING SHIT HAAARRYY!" Knowing the whole neighborhood probably heard you but you didn't care. You hear him moan your name from time to time and it got louder and louder from time to Time. "HARRYY IM SO CLOSE" you scream. "Me to babe" he says. The thrusts start to get sloppy and you guys explode into each other panting like dogs. He rolls over next to you trying to catch his breath. And says "I love you babe." You reply and say "I love you to :)"

I hope you guys liked it! Remember kthat was my first dirty imagine(; Comment for more :)