schools of warriors

Sword and Shield School

A common school, which most soldiers and even bandits train in as they considered the easiest to learn in short amount of time. A standard Sword and Shield user can use their shield to soften blows while attacking with their blade. However, a master is truly one to fear as they can make their shield as a menacing weapon as their blade.

Archery School

An archer is someone who is a master of the bow and arrows. A standard archer is able to make critical hits, weaken an enemy with precise shots and fire arrows at a rapid pace. However, a master can kill an enemy in close quarter combat, and can cause mass amounts of damage to multiple opponents and even crippled opponents that are too tough to kill in one shot and always hit with precision aim

Dual Weapons School

A dual list is a quick user able to use two blades to kill or main a large number of enemies to one specific enemy to tear apart. A standard Dualist can keep enemies at bay while can strike with precision against weak enemies while a master is a true killing machine that make enemies regret coming in close, even in mass numbers.

 Martial Arts

A relative unused school  it is a focus of close quarter combat . It is also rumor that the mages also combine them with Magic  which the Circle of Magi would love to study. All soldiers are trained in a basic combat of using their fist and brawl. A standard user is dangerous and master is more deadly than a man with a blade. Known styles (description):(description):

-Dire Flame (Fire attacks with long range)

-Ice Shard (Ice attacks with long range)

-Lightening Strike (Lightening attacks with long range)

-Stone Immortal (Earth attacks with long range)

-Tempest (Wind attacks with long range)

-Water Whip (Water attacks with long range)

-Drunken Master (Says all)

-Spirit Strike (Use to steal magic from opponents)

-Transformation (User can transform into an animal demon or spirit)

-Iron Palm (The style itself consists of slow, powerful strikes a bit faster yet less powerful then the White Demon)

-Legendary Strike (This is a balanced style, using exclusively kicks.)

-Thousand Cuts (A style use fast quick strikes)

-Leaping Tiger (Use claws to slice enemies with acrobatics)

-Viper (Fast strikes resembling snakes with poison added to the strikes)

White Demon (The style itself consists of slow, powerful strikes)

-Heavenly Wave (Long rage palm attack to slow opponents down)

-Hidden Fist (Hit that cause an enemy to be confuse with each strike)

-Paralyzing Palm (Palm to paralyze opponents)

-Storm Dragon (Use lightening like precession to disable opponents)

 Staff School

Use mostly by monks and travelers, a staff user is a swift fighter that takes down multiple enemies or disable them with their staff. A standard user can knock enemies down and disable one opponent while a master can kill anyone with their staff reach and can keep an army at bay.

 Sword and Shield School

A common school, which most soldiers and even bandits train in as they considered the easiest to learn in short amount of time. A standard Sword and Shield user can use their shield to soften blows while attacking with their blade. However, a master is truly one to fear as they can make their shield as a menacing weapon as their blade.