Xtreme Apologies

I was litteraly going insane. Ed, my ex-boyfriend, or so I thought him as, just won't accept that I am over him and that what he had done to me is not something one can easily forgive or forget. But he won't accept it, he just won't, he keeps on thinking that I am going to forgive him. He apologizes to me in a different way every single day. And if I am being true to myself they are sometimes over the top.

He even made a tattoo saying that 'I am soory, Bell' on his forearm, he literally did that. But still I cannot bring myself to forgive him. I bet nobody would have forgived the person who stole their virginity and then made a show out of it front of the whole school. It was for him that I had to change school. And after a week of him making a show of me, he comes running to me for forgiveness. But can I forgive him?

From the last week, whenever I went to school, I always found an apology card in my car and a dozen persons wearing 'I'm sorry Bell' T-Shirts.

Then he even wrote 'I'm sorry' on the wall of my apartment. He freaking did that and I had to go around to explain everyone. I mean who does that.

And even if that wasn't enough, I found out that he made a page called-'I'm sorry, Bell' on each and every social networking site that I knew of including Facebook, twitter, tumblr, instagram and what not. These were indeed over the top.

He even made a diary of our three months relationship, before he ruined it, for me. It was lovely but I still can't forgive him. I don't know if I ever can after what he did to me. Maybe that's it, I need to face him with that.

And I need to say to him that all his xtreme apologies are going to do nothing and I am never going to forgive him.