Show and Tell

"Hold her down!"

I screamed and writhed as two pairs of hands held my arms and legs in place on that hard cement. I begged, threatened and screamed at them that they didn't have to do this – that this wasn't worth going to prison over.

They didn't listen. There were three men there that night, three men who took advantage of me. Three men who beat me bloody after using me and left me to die in a dirty street.

Even if it was just a dream – a memory I kept reliving – I could still feel their disgusting hands all over me. I could still feel the way their fists felt as they punched me to keep me from screaming. I still felt the knife rip through my stomach, feeling the warmness of my own blood seep down my shirt and touch my skin.

I was hospitalised and nearly died. I got a staph infection that lead to toxic shock, among other complications with my stab wounds. But even on the brink of death, I could still hear my dad's voice, pulling me back from the unknown.

"Wake up darlin', come on, you can do this. You're stronger than those monsters. Beat them back!"  he would say, begging me as I lay there, fighting for my life.

And I did survive. I survived and fought back. I refused to be the victim.

I would not be the victim anymore.

*******

Big and brawny was the guy carrying me back to my cell. If they wanted a show, by god I would give them a show. I was tired of being pushed around.

Big guy's cold wrist swept across my bare breast. I looked up, expecting him to have done it on purpose, but his eyes stayed straight as he carried me down the hall. He didn't even acknowledge my presence and pulled his hand lower, so that it was away from my nakedness.

I had been prepared for anything – rape, abuse, mutilation – but the way they carried out this farming business was oddly professional. Like they had been doing it for years.

Yes, they had abused me during the cleaning process, but they had done nothing human prisoners wouldn't have been subjected to in normal society.

God, I must have been incredibly delirious from malnutrition to be making excuses for these monsters.

When we eventually got back to my prison cell, Big and Brawny tapped in a few numbers into the control pad next to it. He didn't dare touch the door, which I took note of including the pin he used to open it up. I didn't know why I was even bothering remembering this crap. It wasn't like I could just reach out and open the damn door myself.

When the beeping sounded the guy nudged me in hard enough for me to stumble forward. I would have surely fallen if a sturdy figure hadn't of caught my fall.

The doors closed with a loud clang and Aros looked down at me through the darkness.

I shoved him away, hard, as I stumbled back. "Don't touch me," I growled.

His head cocked to the side like a confused animal. "Well, that didn't take long for you to get your strength back." He looked me up and down and smiled. "And I see I saved you in time. No organs removed, then?"

His tone was depraving and cynical. I spat at his feet. "Don't think I owe you anything, monster."

Surprise swallowed his expression before his smile turned into an evil smirk. Stalking forward, he grabbed my exposed breast before I could even think to get out of the way and roughly pushed me against the gritty brick wall. I could feel jagged edges rip into my bare flesh as I screamed in pain.

That only seemed to make him happier.

"Don't think anything I do in here is for you, girl, but I need you. We need each other. So, suck it up and put on a good show," he growled low into my ear.

His clawed hand squeezed tighter, making me cry out. One arm moved to just above my head, trapping me. I whined, begging him to let me go when I suddenly froze.

I could feel sharp fangs glide over my neck. His grip on my breast slackened as he pinned me, holding me in place.

A horrible sinking feeling filled my stomach as he pushed his body against mine.

No.

No.

NO!

His fangs sunk into the soft flesh of my neck. I tried to let out a scream, but all that came out of my mouth was a weak choking sound. I clawed at his shoulders as I felt the blood pour out and into his open mouth.

I had never in my life associated pain with pleasure, but as painful as this was and as much as I wanted to scream, my body betrayed me.

I let out a soft moan and my body pushed against his, almost wanting more.

This situation had screwed me up more then I realized...

As soon as Aros heard my low moan his body stiffened. Was he as confused as I was? A moment of heavy silence filled the air before his hold left me. I crumbled down against the wall, ignoring the way my neck and back burned from his assault.

Curling into a ball, all I could do was sob. I wanted my mother – I needed her. I needed to know that this wasn't the end. That this wasn't to be my life.

As if he knew what I was thinking, or felt discomforted by my weak sobs, Aros sighed heavily. He came to stand next to me and slid down the wall so we were huddled against each other.

I had little fight left in me as he gently moved me to rest in his lap. I wriggled a bit before he stopped me, holding me tight, although he felt stiff and awkward, as if he he'd never done this before.

"We have to work together now," he whispered, just low enough for me to hear. "Stop fighting me and I'll set you free. They're always watching, remember that."

In that moment, something dark awoke inside of me, and I didn't mind that it was out for the head of everyone that had wronged me.