Chapter 56 ~ I'm Yours

“Lights?”

“Ready na po!”

“Okay na din yung camera?”

“Yes Direk!”

“Matteo, ready?” the director asked.

“Yes Direk! (smiles)” he replied.

He’s shooting his mtv for the carrier single of his self-titled album. He’s doing a revival of I’ll Always Love You and many requested for a music video.

The people were unaware of his status with Sarah. They were talking occasionally, kamustahan lang. They decided na hindi muna ipilit yung relationship at magfocus muna sa kani-kanilang trabaho. Pero hindi ito alam ng mga tao kaya tuloy pa rin sila sa pagtatanong kapag may interviews sila.

“Okay. Action!” the director shouted.

 Standing by my window, listening for your call

Seems I really miss you after all

Time won't let me keep these sad thoughts to myself

I'd just like to let you know, I wish I'd never let you go

He was looking afar while singing. Acting as if he’s missing someone. It was an over-all green set because of the visual effects to be made for the background.

And I'll always love you

Deep inside this heart of mine

I do love you

And I'll always need you

And if you ever change your mind

I'll still, I will love you

I wish you'd never left me but love's a mystery

You can break a heart so easily

Oh the days and nights reveal how much I feel for you

Time has come for me to see how much your love has meant to me

“Cut! Matteo, okay ka lang? Namutla ka bigla!” pag-aalala ng director. Napansin kasi nyang biglang naiba ang kulay ng face ni Matt.

“Yes direk, I’m fine (smiles). Wait lang po, nahihilo lang po.”

He sat down and held his head. Something came up on his mind. He didn’t know if it was just an imagination or a real happening in the past.

“Kilome-kilome-kilometrong layo.. layo.. layo! (smiles) Ano Mister, pasado ba sa taste mo? (pinched his cheeks)” she said after nyang ipapanuod ang music video nya.

“Hmmm. (pouts) You’re too sexy, ang daming makakakita! (laughs) Pero seryoso , I’m so proud of you love, really really proud.(wide smile)” he kissed her nose at ginulu-gulo pa ang buhok nya.