getting comfy

It was the next morning and I was in the library looking at pics of my mom. I looked at the door and I saw Derek walking in. "what you looking at?" he asked. "looking at pictures of my mom" I replied keeping my eye on the book. "where's Marie?" I asked "I broke up with her" I looked at him in surprise "why?" "we both wanted to be friends.....are you still with Dillion" Derek asked me. "yes she is" Dillion walked in and sat next to me and kissed my cheek. "hi" I smiled "oh Dillion your on parole tonight since you skipped your shift last night" Derek said sternly . I looked at Dillion and punched his arm. "ow hey you needed me there last night" he defended "no I didn't it was just a nightmare I would've been fine last night" I argued. "whatever you need me" Dillion told me. "not all the time there's some days were I don't need you and I just want to be alone" I argued. "fine then be alone... I already found my mate" Dillion walked out. I stood there in shock and Derek walked over to me "are you ok?" He asked. 

I ran to my room closed my door I put my back against the door and slide down and hug my knees against my chest. why am I so stupid I fell for Dillion and I fell in love when I was so blind. I heard a knock on my door "go away" I yelled. "its Marie sweetie please open the door" she said I got up and opened my door and Marie walks in and hugs me. "Derek told me what happened I'm sorry sweetheart" she said while rubbing my back. We sat on my bed and talked for a couple hours I was still hurt but he will be better off with his mate. "lets go downstairs and get some lunch" Marie said. "ok" I said smiling we went down stairs.

 I heard voices in the library "Umm I'm gonna grab a book from the library really quick Ill meet you down stairs" I told Marie "ok" she smiled and walked down stairs and I walked over to the library. I looked in the library and saw Derek and Dillion talking "you are such a dick!!!" Derek yelled "WHAT WAS I SUPOSE TO DO ok I understand she's your mate but I didn't know how to let her go and have her not cry I'm sorry but I have my mate and now your mate is free" Dillion said. "ya you stay away from her" Derek said "that wont be a problem" Dillion said. I walked away from the door and headed down stairs into the kitchen "peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ok with you?" Marie asked. "ya" I replied smiling. we started eating and Derek walked in "hey Marie hey River" he greeted us. "hey Derek want some lunch" Marie asked "sure" he answered he grabbed a sandwich and started eating it. I finished my lunch and went into the library and started drawling pictures of my mom and my dad until time.

 That night I had a really hard time sleeping. I woke up in the middle of the night and my body was hurting it felt like my bones were on fire. the pain was so unbearable I started to scream in pain and Derek ran into my room and carried me outside and laid me on the ground "relax and the pain will stop" Derek told me so I relaxed my muscles and after a couple minuets I blacked out. I open my eyes and I saw Derek, I tried to get up but fell I look down and saw white fur and a paw. I look at Derek who is now a wolf. "stand up" Derek commanded I stand up on all four paws. "walk around try to get use to walking" Derek said calmly. I started walking and after a couple fails I finally got the hang of walking in my new wolf form. "follow me" Derek said. I look at him and follow him deeper in the woods and he stopped and looked at me. "you know the history of your family?" He asked me. "yes of course I do my mom was the white Luna and they say Athena blessed her wolf and gave her fur a white color" I said. my mom was a very special wolf and I hate the fact that my family hid this from me. I don't understand why my parents didn't want anything to do with me. "good so when your mom passed she gave that beauty part to you" he started walking towards me.

 I felt my heart beating faster and my wolf getting nervous, wait why am I feeling like this. he rubs his wolf against mine and I feel electric shocks throughout my whole body. "Do you feel that?.. The electric sparks between us" he walks in front of me. "I do feel it but why am I feeling this" I asked a little scared of knowing the answer but since I met him I knew there was something about him that I just wanted and his wolfs coat always caught my eye. "There a thing called mates and its were you find your true love and your my mate" He shifted into human and I did too. "Why didnt you tell me sooner?" I asked. He walks closer to me. "I didn't tell you sooner cause I kept denying my feelings for you" He said in a sad tone. "why?" I said with a tear down my face. My wolf was upset that her mate didnt want her. "I just I wasn't ready for a mate then we started training and I grew closer to you and learned to like you alot" he step closer to me and wiped my tear away with his thumb. I look up at him and I smash my lips to his and he kissed back my wolf was so happy he kissed me back. 

He pulls away and I look him in his gorgeous dark blue eyes and he smiled "lets go back home and tomorrow we can start training your wolf" he smirked. We started walking back home and he put his arm around me, I yawned and he picked me up and I smirked and laid my head in his chest. He walked to the house and set me on my bed and laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. Me and Derek both fell into a peaceful sleep.