Chapter 2

Nobody told me how you all liked the girl Emily Didonato as Bella...
Bad :( :@

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

"What the hell did you do?" Mark stormed inside Caleb's Office, fuming with anger.

Caleb looked up to see his Father, and then again went on to concentrate on his laptop. Luke coughed, and started walking out.

"Caleb, I'm talking to you" Mark fumed even more as he saw Caleb not replying to him.

"Luke, stay!" Caleb spoke while still working on his laptop.

"Boss, I think I should...." Luke hesitated.

"Luke, leave!" Mark growled.

Caleb looked up to Mark again, "What do you want, Mark?" He asked calmly.

"I want answers" Mark yelled while stepping forward, as Luke went away closing the door behind him, "Did you send the notice to our new London Branch for a shut down?"

"My... my London branch, not ours" Caleb rectified him calmly, as Mark stood their speechless, "And yes I did, so?"

"And you didn't bother to tell me?" Mark inquired, "You know, you don't have the full authority over everything?"

"Not yet, I know" Caleb leaned back on his chair, giving him a serious look, "But I will have the full authority over R&S Ltd. very soon"

"That is yet to be decided" Mark corrected him, "And the way you are acting, you will have to step down pretty soon"

"I don't think so" Caleb replied with the same calmness.

"Fine!" Mark calmed himself down, "There's no way of talking you around, so I have decided to have a board meeting with everyone else in London"

Caleb straightened up in his chair with a serious look, "Without me?"

"Yes, without you" Mark smiled, finally he had been able to break through Caleb's facade, "I will be flying to London within an hour. Take care of the meetings and appointments for me, till I return"

Mark went away without saying another word. Caleb started fuming with rage, this was not how he had planned things to happen.

"Luke! Luke!" Caleb yelled loudly for the whole Office to hear through the open door.

Luke came running inside the, "Yes, Boss?"

"Why the hell did you leave?" Caleb yelled again.

"Boss, he told me to..." Luke tried to speak.

"Shut up!" Caleb yelled again throwing away the paper weight on the floor, "You call me Boss, and you listen to him? I should better fire you this instant!"

"Boss.." Luke looked at Caleb in fear, stepping towards the door. There's a reason Caleb's Office room has nothing made up of glass, except for the glass door that is. He always tend to throw things when he is angry. Though he calms down pretty quickly, but for the short span of time, when he is really angry, his whole Office room turns upside down. Everybody knows this in his Office, and nobody ever dares to make him angry.

"Shut up! Next time, Luke, better watch out..." Caleb told as his anger cooled down slowly.

"Yes, Boss!" Luke said obediently.

"Now, go & bring back my Father's schedule for today" Caleb snapped at him. He was furious as his Father decided to have a board meeting without him, it should better not mess his plans.