11 Hot & Bothered

Chapter 11 : Hot and bothered

Choosing my mate

Song: Anya Marina - Whatever you like.

The sound of water running awoke Riley from her deep slumber. Opening her eyes, she looked around her room noticing the sun wasn't streaming through her window walls. Instead she was looking out to a grey sky, and the look of rain.

Riley couldn't believe a week had already passed sense her and her mates had moved into their home.

Home.

Riley was about to get out of her warm bed where there was a knock on the door. Following by, it opening to revile Ash holding a plate of food.

"Good morning Angel, sleep good?"

Riley nodded, while grunting and stretching her body. Ash chuckled as he plopped down next to her, giving her a light kiss on her lips.

Riley was learning to love their everyday routine.

"I brought you some hot cereal."

"Thanks." Riley yawned, as she reached out of the steaming bowl, taking in a bite to find it perfect.

When she looked back to Ash, she noticed he was looking a little uneasy. Tilting her head she examined him, knowing the under her pressure he would crack.

He squirmed, and cleared his throat, looking down not making eye contact.

"So, Jace and I got called in to do more training on being alpha."

"Really," Riley wasn't sure why he looked so nervous telling her this, maybe something is going wrong back at the pack house? "Why?"