Chapter 4- Where Am I? (revised)

*Chapter 4- Where Am I?*

My head pounded as my eyes fluttered open. I was a little dazed... was what just happened a dream? It had to have been I mean... werewolves aren't real.

I yawned, sitting up and rubbing my heavy eyes. I looked around, and noticed the dark blue walls, along with the messy floor and soft bed comforter.

I began to panic, pinching myself to see if I would wake up.

But I was awake, and this was real. I am in a strangers bed, a strangers house, and have no idea who this stranger is.

Absentmindedly, my hand reached out to see if my phone was on the night stand, and accidentally knocked the lamp over which broke into a million pieces once it hit the floor. I swore as I sat on the edge of the bed, trying to comprehend what was going on.

I heard footsteps coming up what sounded like stairs and instantly began to panic. Who was it? What did they want?

The door shot open to reveal a tall man who looked both confused and worried.

My eyes shot open as I backed up, nervous as to what the man would say.

"H-hello." He stuttered, as if he should be the nervous one.

"Who are you?" I immediately spat out.

He looked down and looked back up at me, licking his lips.

It was only then I realized just how good looking he was.

His brown locks stuck up in all directions and his eyes were a nice hazel color, that went along perfectly with his tan skin complexion. His eyes were staring into mine, making me feel both nervous and self-conscious.

"My name is Dean Sanders, and this is my house. I helped you.." He spoke softly, as if I would go off.

"What do you want with me?" I asked hesitantly, scared of the answer.

"You fainted in the woods, and I brought you back here. I thought you were hurt." He spoke awkwardly, scratching his neck with his hand.

"Well I'm not, so you can take me back home", I said slowly, afraid I would piss him off.

His eyes visibly got darker as his fists clenched. "No," He spat angrily, making me jump.

He cleared his throat and unclenched his fists, tearing his gaze away with mine. He awkwardly stood in the doorway, trying to find the right words to say.

When his gaze finally met mine again, this weird feeling erupted from within me. I couldn't exactly pinpoint what that feeling was, but I felt my cheeks burn. I bit my lip and looked at him intently, nervous about what he was about to say.

"I meant to say that no, you can't because I already had a doctor look at you and he said you may have a concussion and you need bed rest for up to two weeks." He said, making my mouth drop.

"Two weeks? Are you serious? I need to be home! What if something happens to my dad, or if he comes home and finds an empty house? I can't do that, I have to go home!" I shouted, tears falling from my eyes. I heard Dean begin to walk over to me, and I lifted my head from my hands.

"Don't come near me, don't touch me, don't look at me! I don't even know you, just please take me home." My voice cracked and I buried my face back into my hands, feeling Dean's presence nearby. He didn't move, he just stood there mutual. I was hesitant to look up, but when I did, I could see tears in his eyes. Why would he be crying?

I felt awkward knowing he was just standing there, watching me cry. I wiped some of the tears that stuck to my face and took a deep breath.

"Where is your bathroom?" I asked, trying to sound as polite as possible.