Nature, Part II

Keep up to date with the story or any news related to it!

Writer's facebook page: www.facebook.com/ericaaraujocastro

"Nature" Group: www.facebook.com/groups/naturebyericaaraujoecastro/

_________________________________________

"If you would like, play the youtube song while reading. It is on the right, at the bottom. The right place for something to be". (Mistress)

______________________________________

Nature, part II

Where did it all start? You ask.

Only one name comes to mind: Donatien Alphonse François.

Do you not know him? Try a little harder. By the name you can infer I am talking about a French man. He was born in the eighteenth century.

Do you still ignore who I am talking about?

What if I told you he was a Marquis? Of a place called Sade?

If you still don't know the name of the one who fires up my dreams, well, I am sure you and I have not been diving in the same knowledge pool. Or, maybe, you just do not know where to go for such delight or horror.

You should try Juliette, one of his most famous writings. Or, yet, if you really want to feel the horror, The 120 days of Sodom could speak closer to your heart.

The most fascinating to me were always the deeds of the sisters Justine and Juliette. The first one naïve and the latter the pure incarnation of lust and shamelessness.

The truth is De Sade's tales made me penetrate the world of sexual savagery still young, sneaking around to read them.

Because of the fact that I had spent so much time doing it concealed from others, I used to judge myself as strange and out of place. It all started to change when, still in my adolescence; I read a news story in a respected national magazine which stated that what made sense to me - being born to Dominate - also made sense to other people. And, such as both sides to a coin, there were those who submitted.

Yes. Because, for me, submitting always seemed to lessen the person. Therefore, the thought that anyone would willingly do so and obey appeared picturesque and even funny.

However, there's no denying: the knowledge of their existence soothed my heart. It showed me that, one day, I would have someone who felt pleasure in serving me and calling me by what I was born to be called: Mistress.

Or Domina. I have already told you I grant you the right to choose.

And such developments have brought me here: to my two small dogs. And to you.

It's been a long road, for sure. But not at all unpleasant.

I have had many vanilla[1] relationships. Loved plenty and was also loved back.

However, for someone like me, something's always missing from such relationships. And during that time I had to suffocate, even if just a little, the Dominant in me.

A little, of course - because, actually, I have this theory: men like being dominated. All of them. And, if they haven't submitted, it is because they haven't been underneath my stare, my influence, my Dominance.

Even among vanilla men, it was undeniable how much pleasure they got for not being able to contain me. I would dominate them during sex, taking and giving all sorts of pleasure - yes, there were many types of pleasure.

But, there is not so much you can do against cultural impositions pressuring them to be the "alpha male". Even in fruitful relationships, and knowing they were getting pleasure from being under my command, they would often try to invert and pervert our roles, controlling me.

Ha! As if that were possible! A man to tame my instincts is yet to be born. In fact, I am sure he will never exist.

And, to all those who believe in male dominance and preponderance, my two dogs are here to show you your rightful place.

What about Masters? Dominants like Me?

Well, every rule must have its exceptions.

Although, it is important to say that, even though both my dogs are males, I am not restricted to their dominance. Females can serve me just as well. I remember quite well an anthropological study which discussed the hypothesis that all beings were bisexual and society made them heterosexual - citing, specially, the bonobos, naughty little apes that solve all their conflicts through sexual intercourse.

It is funny indeed, but, if science corroborates it, well, then things become truly sublime.

Of course it leads to the assumption that if humans were the same as the bonobos, all it would take to end all problems between Jews and Palestinians, for instance, was a good old orgy.

What about the internet?

The greatest invention of modern times! I couldn't tell my tales without mentioning the internet, since it helps bring together both sides of the coin: Dominants and submissives, Masters and slaves.

And that is how I met my two little dogs and how I began to make them mine.

But that is a story for another day.

[1] Relationships which do not belong to the BDSM philosophy.

__________________________________

www.facebook.com/ericaaraujoecastro