Hopeless (Nathan Skyes FanFic)

CONTAINS LOADS OF COLORFUL LANGUAGE! 

Faiths POV

'Wake up in the mornin' lookin' like P Diddy.' 

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock to shut it up. It didn't work. I hit louder volume. I took my alarm clock and threw it across my room. It hit my closet door. It was still on! 

"Damn. Fuck. Shit. Cunt." I said, almost screaming. I had to get up and go to school. Oh sorry. 

Heeey! I'm Faith George. I have green-grey eyes. I am 5'4. Also, I have light freckles. Long, wavy dark brown hair that goes down to my stomach. I'm 18 years old, my birthday is August 5, 1993. I have one brother, Max George.  Yep, Max from The Wanted. My mum is a drunk and my father died when I was 6. Drunk driver. I was a-scratch that- I am a performer. Singer, actress, dancer. I love being on stage. I'm your average 'goody-goody' at school. I go to Manchester. I do my homework and turn it on time, I listen, I'm the one who does the whole project when in a group. At home, on the. other hand. I do the most random and stupidest shit. One time, I set a bagel on fire then threw it in the oven. Almost burning my house down, and burning my kitchen down in the process. That was a month ago. They they kicked me out of the flat complex. So now I am Moving win with my bro and his band. Just fucking dandy. 

I finished packing. I called Max.

"Hey Maxy!" I said cheerfully. I love my brother, He's the one who got me into preforming. I couldn't wait to see him and Nathan- I mean the rest of the lads. 

"Hey Hope" I growled. He wanted my name to be Hope, instead of Faith. 

"Shut up. I'm done packin'" I sighed. I'm going to miss at the burn marks and dent in the wall. Especially, the one in the bathroom. It was my boyfriend who took a lighter and burned I love you Faith! Then I wrote I love Nick!. That's how we first said the 'L' word to eachother. Sweet, right? 

"Cool. Your plane leaves in...20 flipping minutes! You need to get to the airport and get on the damn plane!" He said in a rush. 

"Calm yo tits, bro! I have Raina as my ride. Ah. They she is now! Bye y'all soon!" I said as Max groaned. He hugely despised Raina. I don't know why. I think it's because, she used to bully me. We're 'besties' now.

"Your so...Southern." I heard Siva's Irish accent whisper. Damn, I was on speaker?! 

"Hey babe!" Raina screamed. 

"Heey girlie!" I said, I suddenly felt sad. I was leaving school (call me lame I don't give a shit) my best friends ( I was quite popular, thanks to Max ) and, my boyfriend. 

"HEY GIRL IT'S NOW OR NEVER NOW OR NEVER DON'T OVER THINK IT JUST LET IT GO!" Me and Raina screamed obnoxiously an our way to the airport. 

We pulled into  a parking spot.

"Hey, i'm always a ring away. Okay babe!" Raina said as I loaded my things on the plane. They let her on to help me. I had a tad bit to much thing, but, hey i'm a girl!

'I know. I'm just gonna miss you and Nick!" I exclaimed. I couldn't tell him 'Good Bye' or anything. He was in Doncatser to visit family and friends. 

"I have to go now. Strangers are getting on now! Meow!" She said faking to be nervous. It was an inside joke between Raina, Nick, and I shared. 

**Flashback** 

"C'mere, kitty!" An old lady said. The kitten ran away. stopping at out feet. Then ran away again. 

"STANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!" Screamed Raina and Nick in unison. Raina and Nick were twins.