Through Him I See

Introduction- Please read:)

  Hey guys! So today is November 1st, the start of NaNoWriMo (National November Writers Month) The goal of the contest is to finish a book in a month. I participated in this contest last year, leading to my book Unforgettable Love. This year as a searched through some of my old novel outlines, I came across this one. I fell in love with the plot right away and started sketching. I started thinking about my plans for this next month. The more I thought, the more I realized I wanted to accomplish something more that just completing a novel. Though that is a big accomplishment I also wanted to grow closer to Christ. For those of you who aren't saved and want nothing whatsoever to do with religion, please don't stop reading! I promise I wont try to force religion or anything on you. I simply want to share my experiences and want I have learned through this month. I have decided to not only post a chapter a day, but along with the chapter I want to post what God has taught me that day. Sort of like my own personal journal. I cant wait to share this experience with you all! Feel free to give your input on my story, and ask any questions that you feel led to ask!   On to the fun......